Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 10, 2016

I love how this eyeliner goes on so easily and it is not one you need to sharpen. Just twist to get more. It does nice straight lines. I got it at winners for 7.99 and it came with 3 really nice colours. It goes on thick so it really is eye enhancing eyeliner. I love the black is is really black and the blue has such a pretty shade, the brown even makes your eyes look lighter. It lasts all day and is now one of my fave brands of eyeliner.

July 14, 2016

I have this in most of the different colors offered, but the one I reach for the most is the nude eyes trio. Doesn't run, lasts at least 8 hours on me, and that taupe is just so fricken pretty. That sorting by eye color thing is just a gimmick though, they all look great no matter your actual eye color. Around $12 in my area, but I've never paid anything remotely close to that thanks to the frequent sales on this brand.

January 18, 2016

The colours are very nice and when applied are very bold and stay all day long. Doesn't smudge either. I do have concerns though. For one, it was quite expensive, and two, the application brush it pretty thick so it makes it hard to get a smooth, thin, clean line. If you like to have a nice clean "wing" look, this is not the brand to go to. The brush makes it difficult to be precise.

August 30, 2015

love physicians formula, these are self sharpening and go on great

August 30, 2015

This is excellent eyeliner! it goes on so smoothly compliments my eye colour spectacularly. I only hope they last me a long time!

March 11, 2015

I love this brand of eyeliner. I buy it at our local WalMart and it is very affordable for the amount of product you get. It's soft and glides on with ease, without pulling. I love the basic black, blue and plum colors.

December 05, 2014

These liners are super long lasting and are a great value. And if you can find them on sale, thats even better. I usually wear black liner so I love that there is a black included in each set.(and this way I get 2 other colours to play around with)

October 07, 2014

I was surprised at how great these eyeliners work! I had never used Physicians Formula, but the product interested me, and just based on how much I liked this product, I'll definitely try others by this brand. The eyeliner went on smooth, didn't smudge and lasted all day!

August 07, 2014

I absolutely love these eyeliners. I find it hard to find a brown shimmer eyeliner, and this set has an amazing one! I love the purple and black as well! They glide on very nicely, and are self sharpening :) Definitely would recommend :)

August 04, 2014

I use the smokey eyes trio as I like to line the top with silver and above that to the lids with the lighter smokey line to finish up my eyes and lids. I cat eye my eyes first with the dark black liner. This is good makeup and will stay on flawlessly for a few hours. Not completely satisfied with its durability though. It will wear down fast in heat and humidity. Has some waterproof effects that I have experienced but not the best. I do like the vibrancy of the colours and shades and I like how comfortable this makeup feels to apply. I have never experienced any reaction to my eyes or skin from this make.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender