Physician's Formula Smoky Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Physician's Formula Smoky Nude Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #574 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

August 30, 2015

the colours are nice and have good pigment, although there a couple I will probably never use. Overall like this palette

August 30, 2015

The colour palette is great and the colours do a great job of complimenting each other. I really like that they give tips of how to apply and combine the colours.

July 29, 2014

I should begin my review of this product by saying my opinion on the price my be a little biased. I found a package of Physician's Formula Smoky Nudes that included not only the eyeshadow, but a set of three skin-toned nail polish bottles, and I got it from Burlington Coat Factory for $4.00 rather than the normal retail price of $20. I'd never pay twenty dollars for eyeshadow, I don't care how good it is.

But for the sake of the review, I'll just be covering the eyeshadow, which I have to say I really like. I've been leaning more toward neutral/nude eyeshadows since I think they work a little better with my thick-rimmed glasses than, say, sparkly silver shadow. As you might expect, the nude colors are subtle, but with the smoky palette, you also get some shades like black and dark brown for a slightly more dramatic effect.

Personally, I feel this is a wonderful set of colors for those who lean toward the "less is more" or "natural" look. The shades don't go on too dark and the lighter colors aren't terribly bold. Normally for me, this would be a problem because I usually like my eyeshadow to be nice and vibrant, but for these, I like the softer tones. Plus the fishnet packaging is just great, but be warned, the top flap doesn't like to stay closed.

My only complaint would be that the colors don't last incredibly long, but you could probably fix that with primer. Pair with an eye highlighter and a peach-colored lip color for lovely subtle beauty. The couple times I've tried Physician's Formula, I've been overall impressed and this product is no exception.

Neuven added a new review for