Physicians Formula Super CC  Color-Correction   Care Powder

Physicians Formula Super CC Color-Correction Care Powder Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 335 in Powder

October 04, 2016

this physicians formula CC powder has different colors in it so that it corrects skin redness and blue or purple circles. i didn't find that it has a good coverage to correct but it is a good finishing powder to apply after foundation. it has a silky texture and gives a velvety finish

September 09, 2016

Bought this stuff in the kit and will never use anything else again! Retails for $17 and is my new drugstore find. Being extremely sensitive, this product covers redness and does not add to it. Physicians formula is always a great buy for me and never disappoints.

May 07, 2015

Does a great job of toning down redness and evening out skin tone, but does tend to leave skin looking quite pale and washed out unless used with a bronzer. A bit on the pricey side though, but performs better than cheaper brands by far. Don't need to use a lot so it doesn't leave you feeling like you're wearing a heavy layer of makeup and can be worn over other makeup.

August 13, 2014

I am so happy I found this product. I ran out of my regular powder (Shiseido) and did not want to spend $50 on a new one. I found this on sale at Target for under $20.00. This powder does a great job of controlling my shine (I have combination skin - shiny on the forehead and cheeks), which heightens in the summer months. I generally will wear this with bronzer under as I find that it does leave a pale powdery residue. It may not be as apparent in the winter when my skin gets paler. I think this is a great product for those with light to medium skin tones, anything tanner, and it may just end up looking chalky. It control shine for about 8 hours.