Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Wear Loose Powder Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 333 in Powder

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-free Loose Powder is for extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin. Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout. It offers the performance and coverage of a foundation with the blendability and natural finish of a loose powder in one easy step. Brush snaps in place for ease of use and convenient storage

September 20, 2016

I love this face powder. It is a long-wearing formula, it covers amazingly and lasts up to a full year for one package. It is well worth the price and great overall

September 16, 2016

This Talc-free product works wonders! Do you find that even if you try and cover up those stubborn blemishes they still come through your cover up and foundation? Well worry no more, because with this amazing product, you create a flawless & easy finish! Totally worth the loose powder mess!

September 14, 2016

This is my go-to loose powder. It provides a nice lasting finish. Often I just wear this product without foundation as well to hide any slight greasiness on my face and improve my complexion. I have sensitive skin, and this product doesn't bother it at all. It also lasts a very long time, and the way the container is designed ensures you don't use more than you need at once. It does come with the brush, which is handy, but I find that it's a bit abrasive on my skin, so I use my own. Otherwise, I find it's a very high end product for a drugstore, and absolutely recommend it!

May 10, 2016

I love this soo much. Perfect coverage every time. I dislike heavy products and this is so light. I use it everyday. I even bought two one for winter and summer!

January 25, 2016

This was an okay product, but it made my skin feel oily. It also had very poor coverage. When I tried to apply it, it was IMPOSSIBLE to get out of the container!

January 25, 2016

I love this, goes on smooth and lasts a long time. The packaging makes it really easy to carry in my backpack for at school and I've never had any problem with it spilling. It's the perfect tone for my skin as well!

January 25, 2016

I love those powder because it adds a really nice finish to make up routine.

January 25, 2016

I love, love, love this powder! It is getting harder to find which makes me sad :( This loose powder gives a soft matte finish over my foundation without making my skin look cake-y. I find that a lot of powders get cakier and highlight all of my fine lines but this just brushes over them and makes my skin look healthier and smoother.

January 06, 2016

This is my goto favorite mineral powder!! Add concealer, and it covers everything nicely. When I had problems with my skin, it didn't irritate it(thank god that's done). Good for everyone!!

October 07, 2015

I usually use bare minerals. But tired this for a change. It doesn't match the quality of bare minerals. But is a cheeper effective alternative. I would recommend to buy if new to the mineral foundation world and don't want to go all out and buy bare minerals or another expensive brand when you don't know if you like it yet.