Phyto Phytodefrisant Hair Relaxing Balm

ADD TO COLLECTION
1.5/5

Chipmunk
Jan 30, 2013

I have fine, thin hair, porous that will frizz if it is even slightly humid. I bought Phytodefrisant based on all the great reviews out there. Sadly, this product did not work for me, at all. I will say, that in the absence of humidity, this leaves my hair looking sleek, but somewhat dry. Well, today was fairly warm and humid (for the end of January...), so I loaded some of this in my hair and headed out the door. When I got home a few hours later, after being outside most of this time, my hair looked like cotton candy, it was so frizzy. I can't imagine this being effective at all in the summer when it's really humid. Waste of money, for me.

SpicyGear
Mar 21, 2012

I have thick, coarse hair and need to section and blow my hair out for it to look good. I have tried numerous smoothing balms, and the Phtyodefrisant is one of my favorites. Apply this to your hair when it is damp. Comb through and section it out. Then blow dry with a round hair brush. This relaxing balm makes your hair smooth, and tames even thick hair like mine. It is on the pricier side, but well worth it!

bee2
Aug 12, 2008

I have slighty wavy hair and when I want to straighten it out this product works great, even better, it makes my hair super soft and healthy looking. Best of all, the product is not sticky or heavy! It is a bit pricey, but I've been buying it for several years and will continue, I haven't found anything like it. I highly recommend it!