• PiperWai Deodorant

PiperWai Deodorant Reviews

1 review
Ranked #223 out of 486 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 09, 2016

PiperWai is a natural deodorant. It is amazing! I've been on the search for a natural deodorant that works. This is it. I will never buy another deodorant again. I've even tried making my own and nothing compares to this. This is an active charcoal based deodorant with a lot of other natural ingredients in it. The way it works is it changes the PH under your armpit to stop the smell. It does not completely stop you from sweating but it eliminated 100% of the smell. I have my teen son and my husband also hooked on PiperWai. My husband and teen usually smell awful, and we have found with traditional deodorants they make us smell worse. It is a bit pricey at $12 a jar, a jar is supposed to last 2-3 months with daily wear. Only a pea size amount is needed to keep you smell free for 24 hours. I can't say enough good things about this product. I found this product when the girls that invented it went on Shark Tank. I bought it that same day to try it and I'm super glad I did. I recommended everyone try it! It's that good!! Goes on smooth and doesn't stain. It's awesome!