• Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm
  • Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm

Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm Reviews

Ranked #509 out of 787 in Lip Balm

April 23, 2015

I own this in two colours - unique pink and craving coral. I love, love, love the unique pink! Yes, it is bright, but that's one of the reasons I love it. It goes on light and sheer and darkens over time. Even when the gloss wears off, the colour stays like a stain. I often apply it in the morning and then just use a clean lip balm for the rest of the day. My lips are still pink mid-afternoon!
The craving coral is not the same texture; it goes on more like a lipstick. It's a beautiful colour, but it wears off quickly. I also have to exfoliate my lips before applying; it accentuates any dry skin.
I will buy the unique pink over and over, but I won't bother with the coral again.

November 07, 2014

Love these! Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Unique Pink is a sheer, clear, highly moisturizing balm with a deliciously relaxing and refreshing spearmint scent. It goes on colorless and then self-adjusts to your unique coloring. The only drawback is that the moisturizing effect doesn't last long, resulting in the need to reapply often - and since these are a bit on the pricey side, all that reapplying can get costly after a while. Otherwise, these are a winner with me. The packaging is handy (hard plastic chubby pencil with a twist-up tip).

October 07, 2014

I got this in the colour pretty pink, its kind of a hot pink colour so I do have to tone it down with another darker lip balm. It does have a smooth texture and minty scent. But I did find the colour doesn't have a lot of staying power.

August 24, 2014

Recieved in a beauty box sub (so unsure about price but find it to be a great product over all. Color changes with ph levels in your own lips for a pretty color uniquely you ;) - mosturizes without being sticky, doesnt have to be constantly reapplied, and just feels good on your lips. Haha I keep it in reach and has become a staple in my makeup bag :3

August 05, 2014

This Brilliance Balm works well at hydrating my lips for a little while, I do find that I was reapplying a tonne though. I have this in a very clear colour called Unique Pink. I feel like this would have had a higher reveiw if I had more of a colour in the balm, that way it would give me a bit of tint on my lips and it wouldn't just be a balm. Overall the product is good, a nice balm (just could use some more colour/tint) and the price is average at $14.00 a tube. The final thing im not crazy about is the sharpened balm tip, I would have liked a flatter surface to apply, I don't like trying to put it on when its in the shape of a crayon.

April 25, 2014

Love this lip product, made my lips feel smooth and gave a my lips but better look.

May 01, 2013

This stuff smells fantastic! It's got hints of citrus to it and goes on smoothly. Not as much product will come off as with other types of lip balm, but Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm has a longevity and great colour to it. I got No. 10 Lucent Glow, and I really like the natural colour tint and extremely small sparkles packed into the crayon - they leave my lips with a great subtle shimmer.