Pledge Extra Mosturizing Lemon Oil, 275g
Good

Pledge Extra Mosturizing Lemon Oil, 275g Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 26 in Cleaning Appliances

July 17, 2016

I have lots of wood furniture , i tried different things but this product works well. It does polishes it with adding a gloss to my furniture. It also helps to stay dust free. I used it once a week, then just swiffer every day until next big cleaning day plus it smells nice

July 17, 2016

I have been using this stuff on my wood furniture for years. The lemon oil grabs all of the dust, and leaves the wood looking moisturized, shiny, and newer! The smell is fantastic and clean - just wish it lasted longer.

January 23, 2016

I love the way this product #Pledge with Extra Moisturizing Lemon Oil lefts my wood furniture with such a glossy finish. It really smells so nice, protects, restores and keeps your furniture looking its best. It also cleans dust so well while waxing your wood furniture.

January 23, 2016

Pledge works well on revamping wood furniture. It provides a protective layer that moistens the wood's surface, as well as cleaning up to 84% of dust allergens as it claims on the label. Once used, your wood surface will have a definitive shine that will last a couple of days, which then fades after a while. All in all, Pledge keeps your wood protected and looking good! Did I mention the lemon oil smells great?!