POP Beauty Plump Pout Liquid Lipstick Stain

POP Beauty Plump Pout Liquid Lipstick Stain Reviews

Ranked #582 out of 1049 in Lipstick

March 18, 2015

great look on my lips. colour was great and stayed on for a long time. just the right shine.

March 18, 2015

My lips looked amazing wearing this and it had a pretty decent staying power and did not feather

December 11, 2014

Made my lips nice and preety, my first lip stain I ever got so I'am not sure it's supposed to be better or nah

November 11, 2014

As a plumping lipcolor alone, I wouldn't rate this very high - the plumping effect is really no more than a mild irritation that feels a bit like having an allergic reaction to shellfish. It goes away after a couple of minutes, but it's really not very pleasant while it lasts and your lips feel a bit bruised or chapped afterwards. However, on the basis of being a nice lipcolor with a delicious smell, attractive shades, fair longevity and high wearability, I rate it higher. What really sells me is the packaging, though - I'm a sucker for cute packaging, and these round-edged almost-flat containers are completely adorable. Worth the price, though? Not really, although I rated it "average" because it's on par with many other higher-end brands pricewise. I wouldn't purchase it myself, but I was given two colors gratis by the company because I complained about the horrid stench of the sample they provided for a box subscription a while back. Let me point out that they were NOT a nice company to deal with, but they did come through in the end. The colors I received are Bare Nectar (shown in my photo) and Honey Rose, both of which I like. The shade I received in the sub box was Peony Petal, which I didn't care for (besides the awful smell).