Post Honey Bunches of Oats Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 322 in Cereal

Post Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted is the perfect combination of crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy oat bunches with just a touch of honey.

September 30, 2016

Loving this cereal. It's a very lights crunch with bunches of crunchier almonds/oatmeal. It's a nice combination of cereals. The almonds give it a kick in taste. We often buy this cereal - and it's usually on sale

September 26, 2016

Se sont de loin mes céréales préférés . Le goût de miel est très bon et à l'intérieux plusieurs morceaux de granola qui donnent beaucoup de texture aux céréales.

September 15, 2016

I like this product though when you compare the price, you can get the same product with a higher value. It's just so-so to me. Can buy if it's on sale but not buying on a regular price:)

August 15, 2016

I tried this for the first time and really enjoy it. There is an abundance of healthy ingredients which make for a great breakfast or filling snack. The price is really good too as I bought a couple boxes on sale.

June 25, 2016

Post Honey Bunch of Oats with real apples and cinnamon bunches is a great way to start the day. It's very crunchy, not too sweet and it has dries fruit in it

May 20, 2016

Love this cereal and eat it all the time. It is priced well and it taste good.
Even the grandchildren like it which is a bonus. this is one of my families favorite.

May 05, 2016

This cereal is really good I like all the different textures form the nuts and oats in it, It is also good without the milk for a snack as well if you like to snack

April 25, 2016

This is a really good cereal, i like the crunchiness and texture of the granola along with the nuts, oats and corn flakes, usually i drink it with almond milk and the flavor gets even better!!

April 25, 2016

I found this cereal to be too sweet on its own or with milk. I even tried some new baking recipes that called for this specific cereal and still I found the taste extremely sweeter. I have never purchased this cereal again.

March 10, 2016

This is one of my favourite types of cereal. It's the right amount of crunch and sweetness. The only downside to this product is that its on the higher price point for breakfast cereals. I usually wait until its on sale and then bulk up.