Post Honeycomb Cereal Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 322 in Cereal

June 26, 2016

I love Honeycomb. Most of the pieces are big and fluffy, light when you bite into them. A few are smaller and crispier though, so there is a bit of variety. They are a delicious honey flavor, and as an added bonus they leave the milk honey-flavored at the end - yum!

June 06, 2016

I am only posting this because my son loves it. I take his word for it. It is a lighter cereal even though it does have some sugar it isnt really as bad as most.

March 08, 2016

Honeycomb cereal was one of my favourite cereals when I was younger.
I certainly still enjoy it but I try to be more health conscious and choose
breakfast cereals that contain less sugar. Great treat for kids though.

March 08, 2016

I feel like I've been eating this cereal my entire life. I really like the taste and texture of this cereal, I think that it's really sweet but not too sweet. I don't like how it gets soggy pretty quickly but other than that I really like it.

February 29, 2016

Honeycomb cereal is one of my childhood favourites that I still love as an adult - a rare accomplishment! Tastes like honey - not too sweet, but sweet enough. The texture and crunch factor is 10/10 - even when immersed in milk. I usually find these on sale for around 2 bucks, so you can't go wrong. Not nutritional enough for a daily breakfast, but good enough for a quick snack to get you going.

October 14, 2015

Meh. When I used to eat cereal, I would occasionally get Honeycomb cereal - it wasn't overly sweet, but would a bit bland. I found it also went stale really quickly, hence why I didn't purchase it often.

It's not very nutritious, and with the sugar contents within, I can't see how one can sustain any energy for a long period of time afterwards.

October 14, 2015

Honey Comb cereal is ok, it's not a cereal I'd go crazy for. I used to eat it as a kid but I've never said oh I have to buy Honey Comb cereal.

October 14, 2015

This cereal is so plain.. No wow factor.

October 14, 2015

My Mother used to buy Honeycomb cereal all of the time when I was a kid. I still buy them on occasion. I like how it tastes not too sweet and it's a great value for the money, especially when it comes on sale.

October 14, 2015

Super good, nice crunchy cereal , with tasty honey flavour. I love eating these by the handful without milk.