President's Choice Ice Cream Sandwiches

President's Choice Ice Cream Sandwiches Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 414 in Ice Cream

April 22, 2015

way to sweet, expensive. I thought they would be much better, then they actually were.

April 22, 2015

I found these too be soggy and unappetizing. Perhaps they just don't freeze well.

April 08, 2015

These taste great but I wish they were bigger... I am never satisfied after just one haha

April 08, 2015

These are great. they are very soft and i love that. my family go through a lot of these. we enjoy every bite.

April 08, 2015

I'm a big fan of the cookies themselves, but in this ice cream sandwich version the cookie is much softer. I wish it was a littler bit firmer, but they are still quite good.

April 01, 2015

I already LOVE President's Choice Decadent Cookies, so of course I had to try these! And they are amazing, soft vanilla ice cream in between two decadent chocolate chip cookies... so good.

September 12, 2014

I do quite like these, the flavour is relatively simple but still pretty good. I only wish they made them bigger because I'm not quite satisfied after 1, but I feel bad if I eat 2.

August 24, 2014

Chocolate chip, chocolate chunk and I believe there is one with chocolate ice cream inside too.

Smaller than some others but makes up for it in taste. Good ingredients and a family favourite.