President's Choice Sparkling Water Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 37 in Carbonated Water

February 02, 2017

I buy a case or two of this each week - our family has completely cut out pop and now just drinks the carbonated water. It's very carbonated, which I like, because I am always very slow to finish canned drinks. I have tried all of the flavours and my favourites are grapefruit and pomegranate blueberry. I also really like the lime one, and buy the mandarin orange and lemon ones to switch it up sometimes. The best part is that there is no added sugar, sodium - nothing! 0 calories! Now for the price - it's half the cost of the 'brand name' ones. While the flavours aren't as exotic as some other brands, I still prefer these due to the cost and quality.

September 06, 2016

I love this brand of carbonated water. It has more bubbles than pellegrino and stays carbonated longer than other brands Cheaper and a much better product than most high end sparkling waters. Four flavors to choose from. Lime is my favorite! Very refreshing. Highly recomend!

July 15, 2016

I love this sparkling water! It comes in four flavours, lime, lemon, grapefruit and tangerine. It is a way better price than other sparkling waters. I would highly recommend trying it!

October 20, 2015

President's Choice Sparkling Water;

store brand waters are cheaper but also cheaper in quality....

1.5/5

July 11, 2015

It is so bitter, almost like it was over carbonated. Had it at a friends house so I could see if it was worth buying. It is not!