Prevex Protectant Cream

Prevex Protectant Cream Reviews

Ranked #1337 out of 1462 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 14, 2016

This is the hand crème that worked best for me. It can withstand a couple of washes and still protects your skin. not greasy at all and doesn't have a weird smell.

February 20, 2016

This is an all around good hand cream. Works well on dry, mild to moderate eczema prone skin. If your suffering from small cracks in your skin or the effects of over hand washing give this a try. A little goes along way so don't let the small tube dissuade you.

September 03, 2013

For years I've suffered from eczema and this is the only thing that finally worked! My dermatologist recommended this right before he left the room after prescribing me some harsh steroid cream. I decided to try this first and I'm glad I did. I do use it several times a day though but I'd rather do that than suffer with the itchy redness of my skin problems. My family is amazed! It actually started working the same day and by the next day my eczema was about 80% gone! I'm very happy with this product. I find it expensive but I'd pay any price for the relief I feel now.

November 08, 2006

Ok, ladies.... No pretty smells, and you kinda have to put it on before you go to bed because it's really thick. But if you suffer from cracked, dry hands in the winter like me, this is the stuff for you! Seriously, my hands would get so dry they would bleed and only one application of this stuff would have them totally smooth again. It comes from the Steifer line, and these people make really great skin stuff - also check out Uremol for a serious body moisturizer!

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

Tashah24 added a new review for
    MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo