Proactiv Clarifying Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #381 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

March 28, 2014

Really like this product. My skin looks very clear after using it. My only complaint is it does not give my skin enough moisture so I put another cream on with it. My skin feels very smooth and soft.

February 28, 2014

This seems to be the only product in the proactive product line that works.

June 19, 2013

I love love love this product. This night cream minimizes your acne over night. The price is average. But its worth it. I do recommend it for people who have bad acne problems with me. This is a quick and easy thing to use at night when you notice i breakout.

1.5/5

May 04, 2012

Didn't really do anything for me. I can buy something cheaper with the same effects or better.

December 18, 2009

I really, really wanted to like this lotion. It has both salicylic acid AND retinol in it, so I thought it would be a double whammy for both my zits and "first" wrinkles around my eyes. Alas, it was not. This cream is waaaayyyyy too rich for my combination skin, and really caused some painful and massive break-outs. Very disappointing.

That said, I might keep it around for winter skin. This probably works great if you have super dry skin that is prone to blackheads and breakouts. Note that it is heavily fragranced. It smells a bit like fermented apples (ugh!).