Pur Dirty Girl Mud Mask
Good

Pur Dirty Girl Mud Mask Reviews

Ranked #127 out of 519 in Masks

July 18, 2016

I have been buying Pur products for about 6 years. This mask is amazing. You need a fine thin coat, avoiding your eyes. Within seconds you feel the mask working, it literally feels like a mini vacuum on your face. After about 20 min I wash it off with warm water, my skin is so soft, even tone and younger looking. Great mask!

July 18, 2016

This is one of my favourite Masks to apply to my skin!
It isn't overly expensive and you get quite a few applications out of a bottle. You only need to put a little bit on your face to get the full benefits of this product.
It has a nice scent, it is nothing overwhelming which is great, especially since it's going to be on your face for quite a while and you'll be smelling it.
I apply it allover my face (avoiding my eye area) and I almost instantly feel the product begin to work. It slowly begins to dry and tighten on your face while drawing out any oily, dirt or impurities. To get it off, I just need to rinse off with water and a face cloth.
After just one use, my skin feels smoother and looks so much healthier. It absorbs all shine and it even feels like my pores are cleaner.
I will repurchase this over and over again - very impressed.

December 15, 2015

I was hesitant to try this as I have very sensitive/rosacea skin. I was pleasantly surprised by the nice scent. I could feel it firm as it dried. I was able to just splash water on my face to rince it clean. I immediately felt how much softer my skin was. It helped clean my pores, making them not as visible. Overall great product!

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?