Pure Ice Frost Finish Matte Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

September 14, 2016

BEST MATTE TOPCOAT EVER. Stunning matte nails with this top coat. So affordable ($1.97 to be exact) to get salon worthy results. The matte effect occurs right away, so you know it's working. Nails are completely dry within 3 mins. Chip resistant and stays matte for a few days, of course lotion and oil use will effect that. Highly recommend this polish, to cheap to pass up. Available at Walmart.

May 03, 2016

I bought this for $1.50 I believe and i was skeptical it wasn't going to work but i was pleasantly surprised. I only used one coat of this to try it and it dis make my nails matte. So I would recommend this if you're on a budget or just don't want to spend a lot on nail polish.

0.5/5

April 30, 2016

Picked this up because it was only $1.50, but it's now clear why. I tried it on several polishes, it's very ineffective. Picture attached with a quick and dirty sample of four polishes - each finger has three coats of pure ice on top of the polish - from left to right, OPI's "My Dogsled is a Hybrid", Sally Hansen's "Barracuda", China Glaze's "Lemon Fizz", Joe Fresh's "Purple Haze". Three coats, still shiny. And quite honestly, this is the best result I've ever gotten. Over several attempts it has dried streaky and often with small white patches that look like that cheap snow in a can - not in a good way, just randomly speckled across the nail.

April 29, 2016

this product was great and had many different color choices for all seasons. the quality of this product was great and didn't chip right away, lasted for two weeks. I would buy this product again for sure.

January 28, 2016

I was skeptical about how good a matte top coat would be, so I opted for a cheaper bottle. This was crazy cheap at Walmart (I don't think it was more than $2) so I knew if I didn't like it, I wouldn't be missing out or anything. I was so surprised how much I liked it! It works great over any nailpolishes, though I haven't tried it on glitter or other textured polishes. I'm not sure about how well it lasts, because lately I've been changing my nail colour after 3 days or so, because I get bored and have so many great colours in my collection. But this matte top coat works wonderfully appearance wise and won't cost you a pretty penny!

Neuven added a new review for