Pureology Antifade Complete Hydrate Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #366 out of 540 in Conditioner

Daily hair care product for colour-treated hair in need of essential hydration, nourishment, enhanced colour brilliance and colour protection. Use with Hydrate Shampoo.

November 08, 2016

J'ai vraiment aimé le shampoing et le conditionneur de Pureology! Mes cheveux étaient très lisses et brillants sans avoir l'air gras.Le conditionneur donnait un effet de menthe qui rafraîchissait vraiment sur mon cuir chevelu j'ai adoré!

April 20, 2016

I bleach my hair blonde and pureology antifade complete hydrate is the only hair conditioner that helps replenish moisture into my hair without causing it to turn that ugly brassy colour.

January 27, 2016

I really love this conditioner. I found that it did help with color fade, made my hair shiny and soft and it has a really great smell. Just wish it wasn't quite so pricey. Worth the money though, in my opinion.

September 06, 2015

This is a decent conditioner. I didn't find that it did much to help protect my blonde hair. It looked the same as it did before I started using it.

May 27, 2014

While this product is more expensive than a regular drugstore brand, this product works! Keeps the frizz away, leaves your feeling soft and healthy looking and keeps your hair colour radiant.
This is a vegan product that is not tested on animals and the best part is a little goes a
Long way!!!!

October 22, 2013

J adore ces produits de salons, ils sont efficaces Et ont un Bon parfum. Mes sont Doux , soyeux Et surtout légés. Mais cheveux ne sont ni lourds ni gras.

September 12, 2012

This stuff is great, thick, smells great (like mint) and gives a tingling effect. It is good for fine hair, seems to be the only thing that keeps it from tangling

April 10, 2011

I just tried the lovely sample of Antifade complex for colour treated hair (Conditioner) that I received in the mail.... I love it! I always found that Pureology has had high class products and it shows in the quality of this product. It rehydrated my colour treated dry hair and made it feel soft again after the first use, just in time for Spring! I only wish there was a coupon provide with the sample. You can’t go wrong with Pureology!

October 03, 2010

I've become a huge fan of this conditioner from Pureology. I tried it at the salon and just had to buy it (which is a bit out-of-character for me!) It smells like peppermint and is so refreshing and instantly energizing! They promise longer lasting hair colour "guaranteed". It is a very moisturizing conditioner and I do feel it helps to extend the life of my colour.
It's also organic and 100% vegan.