Purina Friskies Party Mix Cat Treats Crunch Chicken, Liver & Turkey Flavours

Purina Friskies Party Mix Cat Treats Crunch Chicken, Liver & Turkey Flavours Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 57 in Cat Food & Treats

August 28, 2016

Here;s yet another treat pouch I love to buy for my cats. So far I've only got them the chicken when i go because it seems to be a hit.I trust the Friskies name and also buy them bags of Friskies cat food.

June 24, 2016

My cats love these treats so much so they'll rip up the bag to eat the whole thing at once! They cost no more than 2$ dollars a bag so i'm able to afford my cats treat additions.

April 27, 2016

My cat loves these treats. They are priced well, and Friskies has been around forever. It's a brand I trust. Usually he knows when he will get some, when I go to the closet to get them he is already sitting there.

March 31, 2016

Although the Purina party mix cat treats have a great price and seem to be a pretty normal quality product from this company, my cat just did not like them, she would not eat them, she pretty much sniffed them and walked away. I tried offering them to her on numerous occasions but she just was not interested. So for me its a Fugheddaboutit!

March 16, 2016

My cats go nuts when I take out a treat for them. My cats don't get treats very often but when they do they really enjoy Purina Friskies Party Mix Cat Treats.

March 04, 2016

I used to buy these all the time when I had my cat. She absolutely loved them! I would open the bag and she would run downstairs right away. They aren't too expensive so I would always pick up a few bags when I went to the store.

February 23, 2016

My cat LOVES these treats, I have tried to give her different ones and she wont eat them, but i bust these out and she comes running!!! i will continue to buy these :)

February 12, 2016

My cats just love treats. They look forward to them every day. #Purina "Friskies Party Mix Cat Treats Crunch Chicken, Liver & Turkey Flavors" are one of their favorite kitty treats. I keep them in a pet container all I have to do is shake a couple of times and they both come running. My cats really love #Purina Party Mix and it also comes in a variety if flavors. My cats love them all. Good price also.

February 09, 2016

My fur babies love these treats. I often mix them all together with diff kinds of temptations treats. Recently starting finding them at the dollar store which is an extra bonus to save a little.

February 05, 2016

My cat (named Bobcat) just loves these treats. When I can't get him to come inside, I just shake the bag and he comes in seconds. He is a pretty finicky eater, but will never turn down these treats.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!