Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar

Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 89 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

Sep 18, 2014

Tastes soooo good!!! Chocolatey and not that sweet. Great for my breakfast and snack. It is nice and soft. But not chewy. I would totally buy again and recommend it to friends.

Taste

Price

Sep 14, 2014

Love this product! Tastes great and it's good for me. My kids love them too.

Taste

Price

CgyMomof2
Sep 12, 2014

I tried the Chocolate nut medley and quite enjoyed them.
It is crunchy and chewy at the same time.
I like the fact you can actually see the quinoa. This is a bar to grab for a quick snack.
I need to keep one in my purse for emergencies!
This is a granola bar for Mom not the kids! :)

Taste

Price

alexsavi
Sep 11, 2014

I like the fact that they try to introduce quinoa a different way. It is nourrishing and healthy. It is a good way to eat different kind of cereal. I like the one with chocolate chips.

Taste

Price

junesmithca
Sep 11, 2014

Tried this as a free sample that was sent to my house and I loved it. It was a quick snack that filled my craving and kept me tied over till my next meal.

Taste

Price

jessie89
Sep 11, 2014

I tested this wit a offer and is the best bar I never taste (except val nature) I buy it on a regular base. Its healty and tasty

Taste

Price

Grace27
Sep 11, 2014

These were surprisingly good! i would recommend to family and friends

Taste

Price

Sep 11, 2014

It tasted quite good, though I had higher expectations for its nutrition - pretty average compared to most granola bars or other small snacks, but I'd hoped it might have slightly higher protein or fibre than the average. I'm not sure what other point there is using quinoa instead of rice..? Might get it again just for taste, but will mostly stick to brands/recipes with more nutrients.

Taste

Price

sleepmussedhair
Sep 09, 2014

I have to put a disclaimer here; I first received the Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars free from a SampleSource sample box for the purposes of reviewing it. However, immediately after receiving a bar, I went out and bought two boxes. I loved them that much. I wasn't expecting it, mostly just because I find granola bars typically too hard on my tummy (I have Crohn's), but the Quinoa bars don't bother me, as they aren't full of big nuts, seeds or clusters. They are also DELICIOUS. And addictive. I love the texture. They have a sort of rice crispies crunch to them, and the chocolate layer is phenom. Totally recommend.

Taste

Price

Deni3
Sep 09, 2014

These bars are absolutely delicious, I love the mix of quinoa, chocolate and almonds, it gives it a very unique taste from other bars.