Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 248 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

November 29, 2016

my daughter hates any kind of bar thats got nuts or fruit in it. Well she was hungry and tried these and absolutely loves them! Now this is a picky girl so if these are good to her then they have to be good for her to eat! So now we have to have at least 3 boxes in the house at a time!

November 14, 2016

I like to keep a quick and easy to eat snack in my bag, because my job does not always allow for a sit down meal at meal times. I grabbed some of these and tried one last night. What a nice combination of sweet and salty. Lots of full size nuts, not all broken up like some of them. Very chewy, and while they are sweet, they are not sickeningly so. Kept me full and satisfied for over 2 years when eaten with a cup of tea. Great price too, considering the utrition content.

November 10, 2016

I tried these free and in so glad I did. I loved them. My husband also found my stash and was bring then too work. They are great to travel with and so tasty. I will totally keep these on hand and recommend them!

November 03, 2016

Ma nouvelle barre de céréales préférée! Délicieuse, nourrissante,gourmande, croustillante tous ca pour un très bon prix! Accompagné d une pomme et d'un bon thé, c'est une collation parfaite!

October 12, 2016

Cette barre est très nourisante et soutenante. Son petit apaart en chocolat la rend réconfortante tout en état santé avec ses ingrédients nourisants. Très bon

October 09, 2016

These granola bars taste absolutely amazing!! I ate like 3 of them when I got home from the store!! My kids love the taste as well. The price is great when theres a sale although it does have some nutritious ingredients, I feel like it's still too much sugar to give to my kids as a school snack. I still did but not for an everyday thing. but tastes amazing.

September 30, 2016

My children get these for snacks at school now and I just fell in love. I found them on sale for 1.97 a box in the sale bin and I love the mix of the granola and chocolate. It is really a great for those sweet toothed people out there and you can feel confident that although your child is getting a sugary snack, it is also a healthy one. So at least it has benefits as well as great flavour.

September 28, 2016

Love these granola bars. Super convenient snack to just throw in your purse and have on the go when you need a quick boost. Really yummy, love the layer of chocolate and crunch of the quinoa.

September 26, 2016

Super bonne collation rapide. Bonne valeur nutritive pour la santé. Les barres sont bourratives ,une suffit pour couper la faim pendant plusieurs heures.

September 23, 2016

I don't buy alot of granola bars as I like to make my own but I seen these were on sale and decided to give them a try. They were ok. A little to crunchy for me and the taste was ok. I don't think I would purchase them again.