Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 232 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

Taste

Price

August 24, 2016

Love it. Everyone in the family loves these bars. Even my baby who does the have many teeth loves these. Can't keep them in the cupboards. I have a stash on the trunk just for me.

Taste

Price

August 23, 2016

These are very tasty and are great to snack on during busy work days. I especially like the fact that these bars are rather healthy, so I don't feel bad munching on one in order to satisfy my hunger...a much better alternative to chips and chocolate. These bars are delicious. I really hope they go on sale soon so that I can stock up on them.

Taste

Price

August 23, 2016

I purchased these myself they are a great pick me up in between breakfast and lunch for that added energy to keep me going full of all the flavors i love sweet and salty with just the right amount of chewiness .Great taste well worth it i will be buying them again

Taste

Price

August 20, 2016

Ca fait longtemps que je prends ce produit. J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Bon gout et abordable. Tres pratique pour les collations apres le sport ou au travail.

Taste

Price

August 18, 2016

These are my go to snack after coming off the trails each afternoon. I need a pick me up full of goodness after 2 hours out there and these definitely do the trick !!!!

Taste

Price

August 17, 2016

It's one of my favorite to go bars! It's a quick snack to grab when rushing or even a quick snack to have on your break at work! It has the perfect crunch and balance of sweetness.

Taste

Price

August 16, 2016

I recently purchased these on a whim because I was looking for a quick snack I could keep in my bag to grab in between meetings or running errands. These bars are the perfect size to keep me going between meals. They are tasty without being overly sweet. I would buy them again!

Taste

Price

August 16, 2016

Can't keep these around my husband. If I do, I might get one from the box. We love these bars. The only thing I would change, is the chocolate. I prefer not to have the chocolate.

Taste

Price

August 12, 2016

I purchased these bars for the first time last week. They have a great taste without too many calories. Great snack. I will definitely be buying these again soon.

Taste

Price

August 03, 2016

Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar....mmmm yummy. I buys these great treat for my lunch or for a quick snack on the go. The oats and the chocolate that they put together in this product go well together. They also give me engery. I buy this product often.