Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 200 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

April 25, 2016

These are so delicious!! I actually got a bar sample for free from a local grocer and I was hooked. I bought two boxes on the spot since I knew my family would love them and I was right. The perfect crunch , the chocolate was awesome and its a perfect snack or if you are on the go . I was using them in my morning rush and I loved each bite. I would recommend these. 100 percent.

Taste

Price

April 21, 2016

These are so tasty! My whole family enjoys these as a snack. The bonus is they are healthier than the typical granola bar + the chocolate. Delicious. Two thumbs up.

Taste

Price

April 20, 2016

I bought this product for me and my family. We like to have anywhere, in my purse, in my car, in my sport bag. We like the crunch of this Quaker bar and the quinoa.

Taste

Price

April 17, 2016

I really like this bar! It has a nice nutty taste, and the chocolate is just the perfect hit of sweet. These bars leave me feeling satisfied. Also - they go on sale often, which is a big plus!

Taste

Price

April 17, 2016

I was hesitant when I first saw these in stores because quinoa? How can that be delicious? I was proven wrong with my first bite and I would kind of compare it to a rice krispie texture with the quinoa with yummy chocolate. While it's not the healthiest granola bar out there (I found out shortening was an ingredient) it was still great! Great to eat sometimes but definitely try to avoid if you're looking for a healthy bar.

Taste

Price

April 12, 2016

I like the taste of these quinoa bars, it has the right crunch but not that sweet. So for me it is a perfect blend. I feel full afterwards like eating other granola bars.

Taste

Price

April 07, 2016

We have bought these as a weekly snack. My whole family so enjoys the Quaker Quinoa bars. My kids wish they could take them to school. Its a wonderful healthy snack, right amount of chocolate, the texture is sticky and taste is awesome. Chewy and easy to digest

Taste

Price

April 04, 2016

I love Harvest Quinoa Crunch Bar, good taste and good health. Ideal for a snack or just a little hungry. The price is right. I highly recommend this product.

Taste

Price

March 31, 2016

I received a sample of the quinoa bar a few months ago. I had never had quinoa before but I was blown away but how great it was. I was glad I tried it and it is a healthier alternative to many granola or snack bars.

Taste

Price

March 31, 2016

The best. Soft. Tasty. First time I tried it, I was pleasantly surprise , it's so good, my husband like it too. We buy it if see them in stores -all the time.