Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 207 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

May 30, 2016

I really enjoyed these when they first came out as they were a delicious and convenient grab and go breakfast option. I eventually got sick of having these everyday and realized they aren't all that good for you!

Taste

Price

May 21, 2016

Bonjour,
Un bon produit qui est plein de protéine le quinoa,les amandes tout ce dont nous avons besoin pour une

très bonne collation... Côté prix ils sont abordable, et je me trouve souvent à avoir des coupons rabais
alors je peux m'en acheter assez souvent...

Taste

Price

May 11, 2016

this product taste sooo good, i loved it and purchase every week sinse i taste it ! healty, good taste, yummy, provide some energy in p.m. when you are hungry and dont have time to eat NO.1

Taste

Price

May 09, 2016

I was a bit worried about trying it, and wasn't sure I would like it because i had never had quinoa before, but it turns about it was pretty good. Definitely something I would grab as a snack for work, still has that sweet and salty chocolate taste that I crave but much better than grabbing a chocolate bar

Taste

Price

May 04, 2016

I just love the crunchy apple, maple and pecan bar - They have all natural flavor and a bonus is they are made in canada with 100% real grain oats...They claim to be one whole serving of whole grain in every bar..
They are so tasty. Perfect for a quick snack on the go or something to munch on at night..I send them in school lunches and trust me they never return back from school..

Taste

Price

April 25, 2016

These are so delicious!! I actually got a bar sample for free from a local grocer and I was hooked. I bought two boxes on the spot since I knew my family would love them and I was right. The perfect crunch , the chocolate was awesome and its a perfect snack or if you are on the go . I was using them in my morning rush and I loved each bite. I would recommend these. 100 percent.

Taste

Price

April 21, 2016

These are so tasty! My whole family enjoys these as a snack. The bonus is they are healthier than the typical granola bar + the chocolate. Delicious. Two thumbs up.

Taste

Price

April 20, 2016

I bought this product for me and my family. We like to have anywhere, in my purse, in my car, in my sport bag. We like the crunch of this Quaker bar and the quinoa.

Taste

Price

April 17, 2016

I really like this bar! It has a nice nutty taste, and the chocolate is just the perfect hit of sweet. These bars leave me feeling satisfied. Also - they go on sale often, which is a big plus!

Taste

Price

April 17, 2016

I was hesitant when I first saw these in stores because quinoa? How can that be delicious? I was proven wrong with my first bite and I would kind of compare it to a rice krispie texture with the quinoa with yummy chocolate. While it's not the healthiest granola bar out there (I found out shortening was an ingredient) it was still great! Great to eat sometimes but definitely try to avoid if you're looking for a healthy bar.