Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 135 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

cristineg
May 28, 2015

When I first tried this, I thought it was not going to taste good because of the quinoa. Well, I'm please to say, it taste fantastic. Not too sweet or too bland.It's perfect for a mom on the go like me. I put one in my purse and when I'm hungry, it's right there.

Taste

Price

AuntieM22
May 28, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised by these. I love Quaker bars and the quinoa ones were no exception. Such a nice change from the usual flavours and packed with nutritional value!

Taste

Price

miranda.rssll
May 27, 2015

Great bars to keep on hand when you need a quick snack or to avoid unnecessary afternoon snacks. I find the quinoa in them filling while the chocolate is like a treat.

Taste

Price

ngeneau47
May 23, 2015

this croutillant mini chocolate bar dream of taste

Taste

Price

kfraser31
May 22, 2015

My husband and i love this bar for a quick snack or breakfast on the go. I normally try to make all our food from scratch but i feel this product is healthy and a perfect snack when i don't have time to make something fresh for us.

Taste

Price

May 15, 2015

I love these bars, it a great snack! Chocolate is very good, but yogourt one also!

Taste

Price

Cupcake
May 05, 2015

I love these bars. Love the fact that it has Quinoa,which is Very hard to find in any bar.When i first tried it.. i loved it and it kept me full before my next meal.Its a perfect snack..especially for someone whos trying to live a healthy lifestyle.

Taste

Price

Bonnie-tastic
May 05, 2015

I enjoyed the Sample I got of this in my Samplesource box so much that I purchased them thereafter.
I love the crunchy yet chewy texture and the taste. Easy snack to sate you till your next meal. Or something simple to kickstart your day if you skipped breakfast.

Taste

Price

eerie0101
May 04, 2015

Crunchy,tasty and filled with nutrients. i recomend this to everyone who wants to lead a healthy life.

Taste

Price

mepark
May 01, 2015

I really enjoyed this product. I found it was very flavourful and filling. This is a great snack to hold you over before dinner. I like this product because it is different. No many bars have quinoa in them right now. This product is good for a change.

airrika added a new review for
Aveda Blue Malva Shampoo

swdw23 added a new review for
Essie Nail Polish

MermaidKali added a new review for
Canesten Cream 6

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
Tumeric (Golden Milk)

mizzheer added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm