Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar

Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 89 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

hotstuffko2003
Aug 21, 2014

greatle surprised with how flavourful these bars actually are,not peanuty or grainy in any way with just the right touch of sweetness...

Taste

Price

Erin.M.W
Aug 19, 2014

I love these! They are great as a little snack, or to get rid of a chocolate craving. :)

Taste

Price

Aug 17, 2014

I really loved these bars. Delicious and sweet and I really love that they are soft and chewy. A bit pricey so the next time they are on sale I am definitely stocking up.

Taste

Price

amberbutts
Aug 15, 2014

This bar is so yum! It is definitely a bit sweet, but I have a sweet tooth,
The quinoa is much for filling that the traditional grains too.

Only downside, I am scared I will eat them all if I keep the in the house!

Taste

Price

tcurr
Aug 13, 2014

by far the best breakfast bar on the market

Taste

Price

Aug 13, 2014

Its healthy that tastes good. I will be eating this for breakfast everyday since i don't get time to make breakfast every day.

Taste

Price

patygirl87
Aug 13, 2014

I've received these bars as free samples a few times and they are delicious and healthy

Taste

Price

Aug 13, 2014

it was not very good, it taste like bird food!

1.5/5
Taste

Price

blue_eyedskittle
Aug 12, 2014

These were horrible! Bought them for the kids, who complained about how disgusting they were so I tried them, and I have to agree. Not something i expect from Quaker, but will not buy these again.

Taste

Price

stefftaylor
Aug 12, 2014

This bar is amazing and packs a nutritional punch! I like them because unlike the Nature Valley bars, I dont have to break my teeth off to get through it :) The quinoa adds a nice crisp crunch. Pack these guys wherever I go!