Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar

Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 96 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

ruhi100
Nov 24, 2014

Its a okay taste.. I feel that you can't eat of alot of them as a snack for school the taste starts to break

Taste

Price

Nov 23, 2014

Good tasting product however I did find a piece of stalk in one of the bars which probably happens other than that I'm happy with buying them they are great for kids lunches or a snack on the go

Taste

Price

bioscisweetie
Nov 23, 2014

A light and crunchy BUT delicious bar - packed full of chocolate and sweetness. It's a great snack to throw in my purse and backpack. Highly recommend and I'm gonna stockpile this stuff!

Taste

Price

KJTiller
Nov 23, 2014

I love this product! The chocolate is the perfect amount...not too sweet and it's great when I'm having a midmorning craving.

Taste

Price

ChristyEldred
Nov 21, 2014

We enjoyed the Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars. Love that it has Quinoa but a bit high in sugar. A good quick snack.

Taste

Price

Cheryl
Nov 21, 2014

Best granola bar I have tasted in a long time

Taste

Price

Glor_23
Nov 12, 2014

I received a sample of this snack and I had to buy some more right away. It's not overly sweet has a good crunch and chewiness to it. It's one of my go to snacks and it seems healthier than your regular granola bars.

Taste

Price

fchalifoux
Nov 10, 2014

For breakfast or for the collation in the morning that is very good and healty and not very sweet so it is good for the children for school and us; mother in collation in the afternoon...and not expensive at all,so is more goodfor the taste !!!

Taste

Price

MissEighteen
Nov 01, 2014

I was a fan at first until I bought a whole box, I got sick of it fairly fast... But is overall good if you are looking for the light healthy snack with a bit of a sweet treat.

Taste

Price

Elle.toms
Oct 29, 2014

umm yummy these are soo good! definitely recommend them!