Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar

Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 93 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

esquire666
Oct 10, 2014

After reading others reviews,,,,, I must have had a bad batch. Mine was hard, almost broke a tooth and pretty much tasted like horse feed. Not again for me.

Taste

Price

Oct 10, 2014

Hum c'est tellement bon.Bon goût croustillant bonne collation

Taste

Price

Mellieblessed
Oct 09, 2014

i love the way that they use quinoa in a granola bar! i always keep a few at my desk and they make a great snack and keep very well. i wish they were a bit of a healthier snack but it still a good thing to keep around!

Taste

Price

tiffany260117
Oct 07, 2014

These bars taste delicious my kids love taking them to school for lunch.

Taste

Price

Oct 06, 2014

I had been looking for a snack to keep at work for the 3:00 munchies that seem to hit most days. I often crave chocolate so that had to be a part of whatever snack I found.
I tried the Chocolate Quaker Harvest Cruch Quinoa Bar and I have been hooked ever since. I am an avid couponer so I pounce on any of these coupons when I see them because I go through a box a week!
At home I find hubby likes them too, but the price is a bit steep so I now save them at work just for me!!

Taste

Price

Sep 22, 2014

Great replacement for a chocolaty treat. Enough flavour with less of the guilt.

Taste

Price

Sep 18, 2014

Tastes soooo good!!! Chocolatey and not that sweet. Great for my breakfast and snack. It is nice and soft. But not chewy. I would totally buy again and recommend it to friends.

Taste

Price

Sep 14, 2014

Love this product! Tastes great and it's good for me. My kids love them too.

Taste

Price

CgyMomof2
Sep 12, 2014

I tried the Chocolate nut medley and quite enjoyed them.
It is crunchy and chewy at the same time.
I like the fact you can actually see the quinoa. This is a bar to grab for a quick snack.
I need to keep one in my purse for emergencies!
This is a granola bar for Mom not the kids! :)

Taste

Price

alexsavi
Sep 11, 2014

I like the fact that they try to introduce quinoa a different way. It is nourrishing and healthy. It is a good way to eat different kind of cereal. I like the one with chocolate chips.