Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 155 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

Jackiinaturals
August 27, 2015

These are delicious, but not allergen friendly! I love the taste of these but many people I know are allergic to peanuts. If the peanuts were replaced with another nut, I would definitely but these again, but with my boyfriend's allergy, I won't be going near these.

Taste

Price

cgreen
August 13, 2015

these are fantastic, different form the regular granola bars and they are delicious

Taste

Price

ShantalR
August 10, 2015

I don't know how the sky taste but I'm sure its damn near to this harvest crunch quinoa bar, I eat them after my workout routine I love them too much!!!!

Taste

Price

August 07, 2015

This was sooo blessed like.... OMG!! This bar touched my soul.

Taste

Price

Mchllbly
July 22, 2015

These granola bars are awesome! I nice change from the traditional oatmeal based granola bars the puffed quinoa adds a nice texture and the flavour is awesome. A great snack for on the go!

Taste

Price

July 16, 2015

Love these bars. Always have them in my bag

Taste

Price

rlevean
July 16, 2015

I love these bars. They are different than your normal granola or snack bar. They are a lot lighter and much tastier. A little on the pricy side but worth the value!

Taste

Price

colem
July 15, 2015

Delicious! A very filling snack! A bit pricey but great to buy on sale!

Taste

Price

July 15, 2015

Great way to start the day without over eating or great as a quick snack!

Taste

Price

christine.87
July 15, 2015

I received one of these bars in a sample package I got from Samplesource. I was reluctant to try it since I'm not a huge quinoa fan, but I LOVED these. So delicious and healthy!