Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 257 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

January 19, 2017

Those are very tasty and crunchy they don't get moist. The Quinoa bring an interessting texture. Ther texture looks like rice crispies. It's great snack when you are in a hurry.

January 18, 2017

Sperry tasty treats. Great with a coffee during break time. My boys love it. Extremely convenient and I love the fact that my kids actually will eat it lol.

January 18, 2017

These are awesome and taste great. I eat them for a snack and anytime i need a little lift i eat one. 'They taste great and are so good. my grandson loves them

January 18, 2017

Ces barres sont savoureuses un excellent produit. Elles sont une bonne idée de collation qui me soutient dans le cadre de ma journée . Ceci est un aliment à avoir sous la main et pour des occasions pressées lors de pratique de hockey, dans mon cas .

January 17, 2017

THESE ARE SO GOOD! I wouldn't say they're really healthy for you, however they taste amazing and are affordable in most grocery stores! I forget that these existed and i will be going out to purchase them very soon!

January 17, 2017

I Very much Enjoy this Product. Healthy for you Taste AWESOME Great for Snacking. I would Highly Recommed this to my Family to enjoy. Quinoa Is Healthy for you and Taste great In all Recipies. MMM Yum Yum.

January 15, 2017

Love this bar. So great when I'm on the go and can't sit down and eat wether I'm driving or irking and don't have a break. Taste is great as far as quinoa bars go this is my favourite.

January 13, 2017

Love these quinoa bars! They are super tasty and good for you. This is probably the first quinoa bar I have tried that I actually liked. It's also very convenient to take with you on the go to work or school for a quick snack. I would definitely recommend these to others.

January 13, 2017

My family and I love these!! They are delicious and have a great flavour! The chocolate is really good and I love the fact it is quinoa! We sometimes put these in school lunches as a treat:)

January 12, 2017

Even though this is healthy and I know there are now more flavor s I myself do not like these bars I have tried several flavors and YUK Sorry just my opinion It's not a taste that I can get use to