Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 144 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

elisha25
June 16, 2015

I really enjoyed these bars, I thought the taste was really good and they were the perfect crunch

Taste

Price

pinkerbell13
June 13, 2015

I usually keep a stock of these in my house, they are healthier than chocolate bars and satisfy the craving for chocolate.

Taste

Price

birdchev2
June 11, 2015

All Quaker Harvest crunch bars are good and good for you lots of nutrients

Taste

Price

tigereye
June 10, 2015

I really like these for a snack. They are a little sweet but not too bad. Great to take along, just toss in your bag and go. Usually easy to find on sale.

Taste

Price

June 10, 2015

Nice for the break! Good taste! And i love quinoa!

Taste

Price

carorichard74
June 09, 2015

J'ai acheté ses barres pour la première fois la semaine dernière. Elles sont très bonnes mais un peu trop sucré à mon gout. La plupart des produits Quaker sont trop sucré.

Taste

Price

June 09, 2015

I alwayshave these in my purse...great in a pinch and very satisfyjng.

Taste

Price

Heather613
June 09, 2015

Love love love these! Perfect ammount of crunch and flavour. Love quinoa but wasnt sure if I would like it crunchy in a granola bar, but wow! Quaker got this one perfect in my opinion. They are filling too, but that dosent stop you from wanting to eat the whole box! Haha

Taste

Price

tjfarth
June 09, 2015

I love these! They are tasty and filling as well. I love the addition of quinoa to Quakers bars!

Taste

Price

cgn20042000
June 09, 2015

This is something that i buy for my teen daughter for her school snacks... She loves Quinoa!! I buy this a couple times a month