Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 98 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

allisonmiloff
Dec 14, 2014

I loved it, more body that the normal granola bar and loved the added quinoa. Will definitely become part of my snacking routine.

Taste

Price

Finola
Dec 13, 2014

I love this product. It tastes so good. I really like the texture.

Taste

Price

Dec 07, 2014

taste great, and better than wheat alternative.

Taste

Price

kittywas
Dec 06, 2014

This was super yummy. It had a great texture, it was moist but did break up nicely. It was VERY filling and is something I can eat with less guilt than other items.

Taste

Price

ruhi100
Nov 24, 2014

Its a okay taste.. I feel that you can't eat of alot of them as a snack for school the taste starts to break

Taste

Price

Nov 23, 2014

Good tasting product however I did find a piece of stalk in one of the bars which probably happens other than that I'm happy with buying them they are great for kids lunches or a snack on the go

Taste

Price

bioscisweetie
Nov 23, 2014

A light and crunchy BUT delicious bar - packed full of chocolate and sweetness. It's a great snack to throw in my purse and backpack. Highly recommend and I'm gonna stockpile this stuff!

Taste

Price

KJTiller
Nov 23, 2014

I love this product! The chocolate is the perfect amount...not too sweet and it's great when I'm having a midmorning craving.

Taste

Price

ChristyEldred
Nov 21, 2014

We enjoyed the Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars. Love that it has Quinoa but a bit high in sugar. A good quick snack.

Taste

Price

Cheryl
Nov 21, 2014

Best granola bar I have tasted in a long time