Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 237 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

Taste

Price

September 23, 2016

I don't buy alot of granola bars as I like to make my own but I seen these were on sale and decided to give them a try. They were ok. A little to crunchy for me and the taste was ok. I don't think I would purchase them again.

Taste

Price

September 15, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of granola bars- but these taste amazing. I like the consistency of the win so as opposed to granola. There's chocolate. Obviously a win.

Taste

Price

September 13, 2016

Although I find the bars a bit too crunchy that makes a bit of a mess, they are delicious. I always buy when they go on sale. They are perfect for on the go or for in lunchboxes.

Taste

Price

September 13, 2016

Amazing!! I am an avid purchaser of these bars. I would recommend that everyone try them at least once. You can actually see and taste the ingredients and not have to worry about what's in it. The ingredients are clearly listed in the box and its natural!!

Taste

Price

September 12, 2016

My kids love these. I first received one in a sample pack and we have been buying them ever since. My kids will NOT eat quinoa, so it makes me laugh that they eat these and have no idea whats in them.

Taste

Price

August 30, 2016

These are so yummy! I got one in a sample source package a few months back, and we've been eating them ever since. They taste great and they are a good little snack!

Taste

Price

August 24, 2016

Love it. Everyone in the family loves these bars. Even my baby who does the have many teeth loves these. Can't keep them in the cupboards. I have a stash on the trunk just for me.

Taste

Price

August 23, 2016

These are very tasty and are great to snack on during busy work days. I especially like the fact that these bars are rather healthy, so I don't feel bad munching on one in order to satisfy my hunger...a much better alternative to chips and chocolate. These bars are delicious. I really hope they go on sale soon so that I can stock up on them.

Taste

Price

August 23, 2016

I purchased these myself they are a great pick me up in between breakfast and lunch for that added energy to keep me going full of all the flavors i love sweet and salty with just the right amount of chewiness .Great taste well worth it i will be buying them again

Taste

Price

August 20, 2016

Ca fait longtemps que je prends ce produit. J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Bon gout et abordable. Tres pratique pour les collations apres le sport ou au travail.