Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 223 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

Taste

Price

July 21, 2016

Quaker makes great tasting bars. A little pricy compared to leading brands. But the taste is always perfect. This flavour is amazing. Perfect blend of of many flavours.
Not too sweet.
It would be nice if the bars were a a bit bigger lol cause one is never enough. Kids love them roo

Taste

Price

July 20, 2016

Good quality snack bars with affordable price and not full of sugar and calories but with lots of fiber . Tasty crunchy bars from quaker brand.must have it in my pantry

Taste

Price

July 10, 2016

I really enjoy these granola bars. I find them less sugary than the other typical chocolate chip granola bars you find. The nutrition is also better. The quinoa also offers a nice crunch to bar

Taste

Price

July 05, 2016

I love this snack i would recommande this to every one .. Easy and healthy with a great taste, when its on special it another reason to buy it and try it

Taste

Price

June 30, 2016

One of my favorites. I am happy offering them to my kids as a snack because they aren't packed with a ton of junk and sugar. Definitely a favorite in our home

Taste

Price

June 29, 2016

I do like these but they aren't my favourite. They are healthier than a lot of other brands out there. I can feel good about eating these as a snack or they are easy to add into lunch.

Taste

Price

June 28, 2016

These are great granola bars. My kids love them and I feel comfortable offering them for a snack or sometimes even breakfast. The only downside is that they have nuts in them which limits some of the places we can eat them (not at school, not at hockey, etc) because of other children's nut allergies. Overall though, they will be in my home for quite some time!

Taste

Price

June 21, 2016

I am not a fan of Quinoa but was intrigued that they were in a Quaker Harvest Bar so I bought them. I loved them and will purchase them again. A little high in the sugar content but on the good side there is Quinoa in this bar and it has tons of protein. For a vegetarian like me, I will take the protein whereever I can get it!

Taste

Price

June 17, 2016

I tried these a few months ago and I really liked the flavour combination of the seed, chocolate and quinoa. Nice and light, yet filled me up after a long run. I would purchase these for post workout, for lunches and for just random snacks. I really love the flavour and the texture.

Taste

Price

June 13, 2016

These ARE really good, and everyone here liked them since they came out. Just want to point out to ya'll in case you missed it, they were recalled! Specific dates, and you'd have to go to their site to be sure, but they have been recalled so be careful.