Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar

Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 86 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

handiclapper
Jul 23, 2014

I love these Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars...they are the best and knowing Quinoa is in them makes them even better for your health.
They taste great, I love both the chocolate and the yogurt!

Taste

Price

Cy73
Jul 20, 2014

Soft, chewy, and really tasty! Normally, quinoa is not my favourite grain or ingredient that I choose. I usually think of it as a health food product and don't associate with great taste. In this case, it has chocolate which makes it better and is a soft on your gums, instead of crunchy. Surprised me with this product!

Taste

Price

tiffaria
Jul 18, 2014

This product was a lot better then I thought it would be, im pretty picky and have a huge sweet tooth and this was very satisfying and usrprizing it wasn't dry at all

Taste

Price

tabathapetrin
Jul 18, 2014

this is the very best bar you could have. great taste, healthy and not a bad price.

Taste

Price

terbear75
Jul 18, 2014

I received a bar of the Quaker Harvest Crunch Quina bar through my SampleSource sample pack. This was the first time I tried it and I loved it. I normally stick to regular chocolate chip granola bars, but the flavour and the texture of this bar has made me change my mind. My daughter tried and loved it as much as I do. I have had a hard time finding this in the grocery stores I frequent, but hopefully it will become easier to find. I definitely recommend trying this out if you love the taste of chocolate.

Taste

Price

Jul 18, 2014

I was not expecting to like this very much, but it was actually quite tasty!

Taste

Price

rick666
Jul 18, 2014

Great flavour with a big crunch.

Taste

Price

Mcmols
Jul 09, 2014

Wasn't expecting to enjoy this as much as I did. Great texture, great flavour! Travels well and the children love them too. This is a snack I can feel good about giving to my family!

Taste

Price

clurrevitt
Jul 09, 2014

I love the taste of these bars - once I accidentally ate an entire box! However, they're too low in protein for me to consider including them as part of my eating regime.

Taste

Price

Gwensly
Jul 09, 2014

I enjoy Quaker Harvest brands generally. I like the Quinoa Bars but I do prefer the ones that don't include the chocolate. Overall a great snack for work.

Star Trek - 2009

Jurassic Park DVD

Yes Man - Jim Carrey

fall added a new review for
MIB (Men in Black - Movie)

Mary Poppins