Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar

Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 70 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

SkyeMaeee
Apr 18, 2014

I received one of these bars as a sample and was hesitant to try it as I don't usually like granola-type bars. I was so surprised when I tried this one. It's not overly hard and crunchy like a lot of granola bars are, nor is it overly sweet. It's incredibly tasty and has decent sized pieces of nuts in them, with a chocolatey bottom. A great snack for in-between meals.

Taste

Price

Lise24
Apr 16, 2014

I was so surprised on how great these tasted. Great snack. Love Harvest Crunch!!

Taste

Price

Petersgirl
Apr 16, 2014

Love them, quinoa is so good for you, so healthy. These taste great, handy to carry with you for a snack or pick me up. Great treat to give to the grandkids, just don't tell them how healthy they are, you know kids. No I think they will love the taste so much they will be hollering for more. Fits my lifestyle very well.

Taste

Price

davrina
Apr 16, 2014

Love, love, love these little bars. They taste fantastic and you can feel good about eating them bc of the quinoa. Satisfies cravings! They may be higher in sugar than I'd like, but overall the family enjoys this product.

Taste

Price

claudiakirkwood
Apr 16, 2014

I love these bars! They are very tasty and keep me full for a while. As a bonus, my picky eaters also love them!

Taste

Price

elisetta23
Apr 15, 2014

Very good taste...my kids loved it too.

Taste

Price

Apr 15, 2014

My family and I just love Quaker harvest Crunch quinoa bars. It tastes so good my three kids eat them! As a mom it makes me feel good to be able to give my kids something healthy to eat!

Taste

Price

arishmap
Apr 15, 2014

I love these bars! They're super sweet and chocolatey and the quinoa and nuts give it a nice crunch! They are a bit pricey but I always try to grab them when they're on sale and stock up. They are a great light snack and one of my favourite go to snacks.

Taste

Price

Apr 15, 2014

I first tried these bars when the company had a substantial money off coupon. I was very surprised at how good they tasted. Not only were they delicious, but the bars were healthy snacks. I must say that these bars are a little pricey in my area and don't come on sale very often. I buy them as often as I can.

Taste

Price

jalleyd
Apr 15, 2014

This bar surprised me! It was moist and chewy. The touch of chocolate was perfect! My teenager even likes them!