Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar

Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 93 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

karinebrie
Oct 24, 2014

I got a free sample of this quinoa bar and it tasted really good. Love the addition of the quinoa. I think should contain less sugar, but it still is a good choice.

Taste

Price

Oct 23, 2014

Tastes great, is a nice change from the usual granola in these types of bars and quinoa is great for your nutrition.

Taste

Price

BarbiePrincess.xo
Oct 23, 2014

I got one bar for free in a sample box and i have beenhooked ever since!!!! these are a nice alternative to your typical granola bar. i love the quinoa with the crunch of the almond and just enough chocolate to satisfy a sweet tooth. deff recommend these to anyone!!

Taste

Price

kerri1990
Oct 22, 2014

This is one of the best new snack products I've tried in ages. The taste in incredible- not what I would expect at all. If you're looking for something different from all the other "granola bars", give these a try.

Taste

Price

butterflyx457
Oct 22, 2014

Love these granola bars. I tried these in the summer when I got a coupon and I've been buying them ever since. They're great to have as a breakfast on-the-go or for a afternoon snack. My favourite flavour would definitely have to be the yogurt ones!

Taste

Price

esquire666
Oct 10, 2014

After reading others reviews,,,,, I must have had a bad batch. Mine was hard, almost broke a tooth and pretty much tasted like horse feed. Not again for me.

Taste

Price

Oct 10, 2014

Hum c'est tellement bon.Bon goût croustillant bonne collation

Taste

Price

Mellieblessed
Oct 09, 2014

i love the way that they use quinoa in a granola bar! i always keep a few at my desk and they make a great snack and keep very well. i wish they were a bit of a healthier snack but it still a good thing to keep around!

Taste

Price

tiffany260117
Oct 07, 2014

These bars taste delicious my kids love taking them to school for lunch.

Taste

Price

Oct 06, 2014

I had been looking for a snack to keep at work for the 3:00 munchies that seem to hit most days. I often crave chocolate so that had to be a part of whatever snack I found.
I tried the Chocolate Quaker Harvest Cruch Quinoa Bar and I have been hooked ever since. I am an avid couponer so I pounce on any of these coupons when I see them because I go through a box a week!
At home I find hubby likes them too, but the price is a bit steep so I now save them at work just for me!!