Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 133 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

Cupcake
May 05, 2015

I love these bars. Love the fact that it has Quinoa,which is Very hard to find in any bar.When i first tried it.. i loved it and it kept me full before my next meal.Its a perfect snack..especially for someone whos trying to live a healthy lifestyle.

Taste

Price

Bonnie-tastic
May 05, 2015

I enjoyed the Sample I got of this in my Samplesource box so much that I purchased them thereafter.
I love the crunchy yet chewy texture and the taste. Easy snack to sate you till your next meal. Or something simple to kickstart your day if you skipped breakfast.

Taste

Price

eerie0101
May 04, 2015

Crunchy,tasty and filled with nutrients. i recomend this to everyone who wants to lead a healthy life.

Taste

Price

mepark
May 01, 2015

I really enjoyed this product. I found it was very flavourful and filling. This is a great snack to hold you over before dinner. I like this product because it is different. No many bars have quinoa in them right now. This product is good for a change.

Taste

Price

liv1717
May 01, 2015

These are great! They taste amazing and they have good ingredients. Love these for on the go!

Taste

Price

angelaj20
May 01, 2015

These are a nice granola bar. I like them on the go and carry it in my purse. They taste great too

Taste

Price

ketty075
May 01, 2015

I am in love with these bars! They have a very good taste et they are healthy. The whole family loves them!

Taste

Price

shalynsimpson
Apr 24, 2015

I love these, I bought them on sale and they don't have an odd taste, they are really good!

Taste

Price

solarya
Apr 23, 2015

These are amazing tastes like peanut butter chocolate, you can't tell at all that it is quinoa

Taste

Price

simplemom78
Apr 23, 2015

Definitely hesitant about taste but when I tried the sample I had gotten I absolutely loved it. The chewy/crunchy texture was fabulous and of course the flavor was incredible too. Nutrition that was easy to swallow.

OrieMG added a new review for
Vichy ProEVEN Night

XXIIris added a new review for
DiorSkin Forever Compact

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
Fun Game