Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar

Quaker Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bar Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 93 in Granola Bars

Made with quinoa, 100% Canadian oats, wheat, brown rice, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts and milk chocolate, Harvest Crunch Quinoa Bars boast a delicious harmony of sweet and salty flavours with chewy and crispy textures.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

Elle.toms
Oct 29, 2014

umm yummy these are soo good! definitely recommend them!

Taste

Price

Diva53d
Oct 29, 2014

I saw this product at the store and picked it up. Our 11 yr old always reads the labels no matter what it is,
the quinoa bar he really really liked. He said finally one that's healthier for me. Then he said it processed, I told him yes however this one is one of the good bars. That seemed to satisfy him. I like them also. We are all eating healthier in our home.

Taste

Price

aashi
Oct 28, 2014

Love the taste and like the sweet treat oftern

Taste

Price

Oct 27, 2014

Really good snack in the car when your on the go and want something healthy.

Taste

Price

karinebrie
Oct 24, 2014

I got a free sample of this quinoa bar and it tasted really good. Love the addition of the quinoa. I think should contain less sugar, but it still is a good choice.

Taste

Price

Oct 23, 2014

Tastes great, is a nice change from the usual granola in these types of bars and quinoa is great for your nutrition.

Taste

Price

BarbiePrincess.xo
Oct 23, 2014

I got one bar for free in a sample box and i have beenhooked ever since!!!! these are a nice alternative to your typical granola bar. i love the quinoa with the crunch of the almond and just enough chocolate to satisfy a sweet tooth. deff recommend these to anyone!!

Taste

Price

kerri1990
Oct 22, 2014

This is one of the best new snack products I've tried in ages. The taste in incredible- not what I would expect at all. If you're looking for something different from all the other "granola bars", give these a try.

Taste

Price

butterflyx457
Oct 22, 2014

Love these granola bars. I tried these in the summer when I got a coupon and I've been buying them ever since. They're great to have as a breakfast on-the-go or for a afternoon snack. My favourite flavour would definitely have to be the yogurt ones!

Taste

Price

esquire666
Oct 10, 2014

After reading others reviews,,,,, I must have had a bad batch. Mine was hard, almost broke a tooth and pretty much tasted like horse feed. Not again for me.