Quaker Soft Baked Cookies - Banana & Chocolate Chunk Reviews

Ranked #642 out of 1062 in Snacks

Cookie cravings, beware—there’s finally a sweet snack you can feel good about. Indulge in tasty cookies with rich chocolate and bananas knowing you’re also getting the goodness of whole-grain Quaker Oats.

February 23, 2016

The cookies were really soft and tasty. If you are a lover of bananas or chicolate , these are worth trying. I liked the fact that they were made with whole grain Quaker Oats and a great source of fibre.The cookies are individually wrapped which makes them great for lunches or to put in your purse for a snack. Each cookie is only 140 calories, a big plus.

August 17, 2015

These are delicious. I tend to grab them as my breakfast on the go and my children love them in their lunches.

June 15, 2015

These are very tasty cookies, I bought them just to try them and they were so good and soft!

June 14, 2015

Another tasty product from Quaker. A soft cookie that is delicious and nutritious. A variety of flavourful combos let's you decide which one you prefer. Makes the perfect snack and the individually sealed package makes it convenient for on the go.

June 14, 2015

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies are a wonderful tasting soft cookie. They come in different flavors, but my favorite is the chocolate chunk and banana. I like to warm them in the microwave for a few seconds and get them gooey.

June 14, 2015

These are delicious, so soft and chewy and loaded with chocolate chips and banana.

March 28, 2015

Quaker soft baked cookies are an excellent nutritious snack and they taste amazing. Lots of chocolate chunks and yummy banana.

March 28, 2015

I LOVE these cookies. Of the three flavours, the banana chocolate chunk is my favourite, but they are all very good. They are the perfect size for a snack, are not overly sweet and are perfect for satisfying sweet cravings. These products allow me to eat a cookie without feeling guilty about it.

August 12, 2014

THESE COOKIES ARE AMAZING!!! Definitely a great snack item, and makes me feel good about choosing it when it is only 150 calories.

March 24, 2014

The new Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies are amazing! We tried the Banana and Chocolate Chunk variety - although all of them look good! Quaker is currently offering a coupon on their website/facebook page for $1.50 off which we used so it only cost us about $1.00 to try them. Kids love them too! Will definately be purchasing these again.