Quo by Orly BB Creme Reviews

Ranked #798 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

March 28, 2016

I bought this on sale and I'm glad I did. I'm not a fan. Maybe I put too much on (2 coats) but it made my nails look yellow and sickly. I'll try it again with one coat but my hopes aren't that high for a second time around.

July 14, 2015

I always have trouble with my nails being damaged and looking unhealthy, but this was the perfect solution for me!
it makes my nails whiter and stronger!
its well worth the price!
I recommend this product!

April 06, 2015

BB creme for your nails?? yep its true. Quo by Orly bb creme nail polish is an all-in-one nourishing nail treatment to perfect the look of healthy natural nails. It smooths out bumps and imperfections on the nails surface, moisturizes dry and brittle nails, and returns the natural glow back to the nail. One coat or two it is completely up to you how opaque you want the nails to look. This product is NOT a base coat, and shouldnt be used as one. However one thing is for sure I love this product and would definitely buy it again.

July 14, 2014

This BB polish is great!
It's like putting on an Instagram "perfection filter" for your nails.
& the more layers you put on the more flawless your nails are.
I would definitely recommend this for all women.
I'm obsessed with polish, always wearing a different colour, and I think It's great for everyone's polish collection: it's awesome for when you want the natural (yet perfect) look.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products