Quo Liquid Liner in black
Good

Quo Liquid Liner in black Reviews

Ranked #753 out of 818 in Eye Liner

Finally a waterproof liquid liner that glides on with ease won't smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when! The thin marker-like tip is easy to use even for the least experienced, and delivers a defined thin line to a dramatic bold line with precision. Goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and lasts all day!

April 03, 2015

not a fan, doesnt go on properly. is too liquidy, not black enough, goes on streaky rather than in a strong black line.

September 15, 2014

I usually like Quo brands but this one smudges way too easily and by the end of the day, it seemed like it had all rubbed off!

October 10, 2012

I never really used liquid eyeliner, this was my first time. I never liked how it looked on me or how it applied. I tried multiple times before that to apply it in different ways. Finally, I decided to get Quo Liquid Liner. I love how it looks and feels, you can't tell its there. The only issue I have is sometimes after long wear, it smudges above my eyelid, although it's not too big of an issue because most makeup rubs off in some way. Definitely love this eyeliner and I will be going back for more!

November 02, 2010

I just recently bought this product, and I love it! I was a little hesitant to buy at first, as I am so accustomed to using traditional "pencil" eye liners.

I've tried many different types of eye liners and they all seem to quickly fade out/andor smudge and I would have to keep reapplying it!

Quo's liquid eye liner lasts all day long, and goes on very easily. The application is very simple, as it has a precise felt tip applicator which is very easy to use.

I would highly recommened this product!

December 24, 2009

Applies really easily, conveniently shaped brush is simple for beginners and experts at liquid liner. Stays on ALL day, does not flake off, you can use it to draw all over your face and it will stay in place, because of it's flexible finish. It's super opaque and comes off easily with any makeup remover. Try also: Glitter Black for a pretty festive twist on the original black.