Amazing

Quo Wet & Dry Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #337 out of 651 in Foundation

August 03, 2016

I don't use liquid or cream foundation. This has been my go-to for many years now. I can't speak to how it works when wet, but as a powder foundation, I've always really enjoyed the finish. I don't need a lot of coverage, and this just gives me enough to even things out and mattify without looking like I'm wearing anything. It's got a really soft texture which makes it a joy to use. If all you want is a light coverage, this stuff is the best.

June 07, 2015

This is the best-pressed powder foundation I have ever used in awhile. The coverage is great for my skin.

Never used it Wet as I would use a foundation & than brush on this powder if I wanted more coverage.

Lightweight Powder foundation for a natural look

Was using a well-known brand that is known for the wet/dry & much more money

I find the Quo just as good even better.

September 08, 2014

This is the best pressed powder foundation I have ever used. The coverage is sufficient for daily wear when applied dry. I do find it too hard to apply evenly when wet.