Raid Outdoor Ant Nest Destroyer Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 43 in Insect Repellent

April 13, 2016

Raid works fantastic. I get a lot of flying ants and this spray kills them right on the spot. It has a very strong smell, so be careful when spraying on a windy day. I was getting ants in my flower garden and I just put the straw into the ant holes. The next day, ants were gone. I trust all the Raid products because they work.

January 13, 2016

The truth is raid works. It really does. Whether it's bees, ants or wasps raid will get rid of them and it doesn't smell horrible. Raid is our go to product when we have a pest problem.

January 04, 2016

Very expensive but it kills ants fast and doesn't smell horrible.

January 04, 2016

yup tried this last summer ... i did not work really well plus the smell was overwhelming... i used borax and jam .... that worked great

January 04, 2016

This is a great product, it kills ants in their tracks but its awfully expensive,I can't always afford to buy it and when spraying be careful its not Windy, you don't want a back draft of spray ,its really strong so be careful

December 23, 2015

This product is a little pricey, but it's hard to care when it's this effective. It works instantly, and keeps working to kill all the ants. I spray once, and then do a follow up an hour later and that usually does the trick.

July 03, 2015

I got a huge case of ants in my basement suite last year and tho saved me and my sanity. Only downfall is the harsh chemical smell but its to be expected any product will smell bad.

July 03, 2015

This product works pretty well at destroying ant nests, keeps those pesky little ants away and out of the garden.

May 26, 2015

Works pretty good, does the job and gets rid of the ants. The price is a tad bit high though

May 26, 2015

Works well to destroy ant nests. My only complaint though is I had to use more than a few times for it to be really effective and I still had to use any traps as well.