RAINCRY Ceramic Brush

RAINCRY Ceramic Brush Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1852 out of 2199 in Hair Care

July 20, 2010

I received this product from the brand and right away I thought it sounded up my alley - a big brush (for my big hair) that has ceramic panels on it, so it is meant to cut down on time with hair straighteners.

I used it like an ordinary brush - I pulled pieces of my hair about 1" thick to work with at a time. It worked best to straighten and smooth when I kept rotating the brush so each part could move between the ceramic and the bristles. But the main problem with this is that you have to move from root to tip several times to dry each piece - which I personally find difficult to do with only 2 hands! In fairness....I find it awkward to dry my hair with any hairbrush, I just mean that to get the full effect of this brush you really need to keep your arms moving!

I definitely still needed to use a straightener afterwards, but this brush did help to straighten and smooth my hair! It truly did reduce time spend with my hair straightener; which hopefully will help keep my hair healthier in the long run!

Plus, I found that it wasn't too heavy and didn't pull hard on my hair! So all in all, I do like this brush! It is definitely a bit of a splurge but it does the job

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic