Red Stripe Jamaican Lager

Red Stripe Jamaican Lager Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 156 in Beer & Cider

September 19, 2016

I was really iffy in trying this one in the beginning but I am so glad that I did! This is a great beer! great taste and very refreshing! The bottle is really cute. I think they should make a taller bottle if they don't have one already!

August 27, 2016

This Jamaican lager is a nice refreshing light beer that tastes great. Always a good choice. Easy to find affordable and super easy to drink. Especially on a hot day.

July 25, 2016

When I need a mental getaway, Red Stripe beer reminds me of vacations in Jamaica. Goes well with Jerk chicken or pork and Jamaican patties. Yah mon!

April 26, 2016

This Jamaican lager is a nice light beer that is refreshing and tastes good. It's nice to see the bottles haven't changed over the years or the taste.

March 03, 2015

Red Stripe Jamaican Lager ..while in jamaica i had privilege try this red stripe beer .i wasnt very impress with the beer ..but hey its my opinion and i guess im not lover off beer . taste to much like yeast .lol

March 03, 2015

great tasting. very different and exciting taste. you can enjoy year round by yourself or with company,

February 24, 2015

Its definitely a taste I had to get used to. It's different, I get this because its Carribean and still has Carribean hit. Its just not my go to with options

February 22, 2015

Red Stripe is Jamaican lager, great light tasting beer. Perfect for summer time but great all year around. Its crisp and clear in its taste. Comes in nice little bottles, that I reuse as vases :) Give it a try! Cheers!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted