reeses puffs cereal Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 327 in Cereal

November 12, 2016

When I think of Reese Peanut Butter Cups, i Think of chocolaty peanut buttery goodness. I could probably eat a dozen cups and still crave more. I really do enjoy these flavours together and it just makes sense.

February 17, 2016

Grandkids love this cereal, who doesn't love peanut butter and chocolate together. I buy it whenever it goes on sale because it is a little pricey, but as i say it is as all time favorite at my home for an after school snack.

November 15, 2015

Use to get excited when mom use to buy this when I was a kid. Still get it once in awhile. Crunchy, taste like peanut butter and chocolate.

March 20, 2015

I remember when me and my siblings were younger we always begged my mom to get this cereal for us! It is so yummy and I still love eating it to this day. It's got peanut butter cereal with a mix of chocolate cereal and they just go so perfectly together. A match made in heaven that is meant to be eaten and enjoyed!