Refresh Skin Vitamin C serum Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 205 in Natural Therapies

April 22, 2016

This Vitamin C serum is a 30ml bottle with dropper included. It looks like this will last about 2-3 months, depending on how many times a day it is used.

There is no odour to the liquid, and the serum itself is quite thin

I wasn’t sure how to apply this, so I started off by dropping drops over my face, and rubbing in quickly so the serum didn’t drip off. Alternatively, I have also used a cotton pad to blend it onto my skin; however, I feel the serum would be used up a lot quicker with this method.

It dries quickly, and my face feels tighter afterwards.

I’ve only been using it once a day, but the instructions indicate you can use it up to twice a day. For anyone with super sensitive or acne-prone skin, once a day will suffice if you decide to take that chance. My skin is not normally sensitive to products.

I got acne (for the first time in well over a decade) since using Refresh Skin Vitamin Serum. I chalk that up to the serum being quite strong and bringing out the impurities in my skin? It is an antioxidant; therefore, that is a logical conclusion.

On the weekend I didn’t use moisturizer like normal, however the Vitamin C Serum did keep my skin well hydrated and it didn’t dry out like it normally does in colder weather.

Overall, it is a powerful product that not only provides a tighter face, but also retains the skins natural moisture for soft glowing skin.

Unfortunately due to my breakouts with this serum, I ended up giving it away, as my skin did not react favourably towards it.

*** I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. ***

January 14, 2016

Vitamin C serum has a whole range of benefits, helping skin to repair itself, minimising pores and boosting collagen production to prevent and reduce wrinkles.

I really liked this one! I felt after around a week and half my skin was tightened and felt fresher than it had before I started using it. I really like the dropper application and how it ships with a regular lid to help prevent leakage. One thing I really love about Refresh Skin's Vitamin C serum compared to the others I've tried is that the smell is bearable. I have an extremely sensitive nose and found other vitamin C serums that I tried to be unbearably sour and citrusy smelling. This one has a nice light tangeriney smell as opposed to an overbearing orange.

I would recommend using a moisturiser with this product if you tend to have dry skin, as I do find Vitamin C serum dries out certain parts of the face if you don't take care to moisturise at least once a day. As always with Vitamin C serum, don't exceed the recommended dosage as too much citrus acid can cause the face to become irritated.

If you have sensitive skin consider watering down the formula or trying it on your arm skin first before use.

The bottle is smaller than I thought looking at that picture, but it actually fits perfectly inside my medicine cabinet, so in the end that became a plus.

- Helps reduce/prevent wrinkles.
- Leaves skin fresher and tighter.
- Easy application system.
- Bottle is professional looking with a nice design.
- Smell is light and fragrant.

- Can dry out skin.

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
Social Nature

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
sample source

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
Tunnocks Snowballs

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic

TaraLeadbeater added a new review for

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
National Women's Show in Ottawa