Revelon Age-Defying foundation

Revelon Age-Defying foundation Reviews

Ranked #190 out of 623 in Foundation

January 11, 2017

I love this foundation. Its lightweight and blends well and covers my imperfections. I only need to use a little so the product lasts. I like the price it's affordable.

February 17, 2016

It blends really well with my skin. Looks as though I'm not even wearing foundation and it hides the fine lines great! The price very reasonable and I only use a few dabs of it and it covers my whole face.

February 12, 2016

i expected more out of the revelon age-defying foundation. i didnt like the smell or the feel of the foundation on my face....i do personaly not wear it everyday....maybe only 4 times a month but i still expected more from this product!!

February 08, 2016

Hi my fellow Chicks,I bought this at the Shopper drug mart.It's a firming and lifting liquid foundation all in one!This product is awesome a little bit pricey but worth it.You get great coverage all day night without it falling/creasing in you laugh lines,it's my go to all-in-one!