Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara Reviews

Ranked #78 out of 801 in Mascara

Bold Impact brush - Exclusive design. What it Does: Dramatizes eyes with 25x fuller, 70% curvier, and 80% visibly longer lashes with beautiful separation. Lashes appear multiplied from every angle. How it Works: Unique Bold Impact brush features a breakthrough design to build dramatic lashes in three ways - Shorter bristles deposit mascara for extreme fullness; Extended bristles lift lashes up and out for maximum length, curl and separation; Tapered tip reaches corners of eyes to magnify and multiply the smallest of lashes. Patented lightweight gel formula spirals around Tube lash with intense color for maximum impact with no caking or flaking. Ophthalmologist-tested. Non-irritating. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Safe for sensitive eyes. Made in USA with US and non US components.

1.5/5

September 01, 2016

good product made a good job vos cils seront dans un état sublime et choyer
    surtout il faut l,essayer
    ne deviens pas épais et surtout ne pique pas les yeux

July 13, 2016

j'ai acheté le Revlon 3D le rouge et je l'adore il a une petite brosse mais il est très efficace, le mascara ne sèche pas trop vite et la brosse permet d'aller sur toute la surface des cils, il est merveilleux un must......

July 08, 2016

I absolutely love the Revlon 3D extreme mascara! The brush on this mascara. It spreads all your lashes, and is great at making them look fuller and longer.

June 13, 2016

I want to let everyone know first that I did purchase the mascara with the coupon so it was cheaper for me that day then to just go into the store today and purchase it so I based it off my purchase for my ratings versus what you would pay at the store today.

I was not blessed in the lash department. They are so think and so light that it is hard to see them so I need something with "oomph" that gives me vibrant lashes and this is not it. Honestly it took way to many layers to even get a feeling of having a nice set of lashes. Save your money

May 26, 2016

This is an easy applied mascara. I love the fullness that it makes my lashes. No clumping!! it is also easy to take off at night and if I forget I still look good in the morning.

May 16, 2016

I liked the formula and brush on this mascara. It holds well and does not flake. Revlon goes on sale pretty often too so it gives you the opportunity to try their products without regrets

April 20, 2016

This is my go to mascara. I have tried various other brands of mascara but always find myself resorting back to this particular one. It provides my lashes with extra length and volume without any clumps.

March 31, 2016

C'est un bon mascara. Il ne fait pas de grumeaux et tient toute la journée. Il fait de très beaux et Long cils . Excellent mascara pour avoir un regard sexy

March 29, 2016

It worked for me but I expected very long and dense lashes. I always want to have extravagant lashes like I have with false lashes usine only mascara. Like I said it worked but not enough for me.

March 24, 2016

I am obsessed with my mascara's so I have a high standard for them, and sadly this mascara does not meet my standards. I would recommend this mascara to my friends as it adds a lot of length, but it makes my eye-lashes look clumpy (which is a no-no). If this mascara was not clumpy then I would love it because it adds a lot of length. It also starts to flake when it dries and mascara ends up on my cheek, but the price is great. Just not a fan of spidery eyelashes