Revlon ColorStay 24hr Foundation Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 622 in Foundation

February 16, 2017

If you can find your shade in this product and you have oily skin with acne/pigmentation, this is an EXCELLENT option. It has a MATTE finish. I have this in the oily/combo liquid version, and the whipped version. I unfortunately don't have my exact shade in this line, I can only get away with it if I wear a turtleneck lol, but I really wish they expanded the line. For the price, it's pretty hard to beat. The only two cons I can think of is that the scent is a little strong at first, but it does settle down, and it can oxidize with your primer/moisturizer, so it takes some experimentation to see what plays nicely with it. It is a full coverage foundation, but you can easily sheer it out with some moisturizer if you don't need as much coverage. You do not need finishing powder with this product - it really isn't necessary. It doesn't even need primer. I would argue that adding finishing powder starts to put it into the "cakey" category, and it's just an extra unnecessary step for this formula. It really does last for hours. One of the longest wearing foundations I've ever used, I'm talking a good 10 hours with no signs of breakdown. Work quickly, because once it dries quite fast and then it becomes difficult to blend. I do not find that this product breaks me out either.

February 11, 2017

It is a great product, it lasts, great selection of skin shades. I have oily skin and this does not melt off. It is my fave foundation and I recommend to everyone.

January 31, 2017

Great full coverage. Re-purchase item. It stays put very well for about 5 hours, then does slide, but if you set your makeup this can last 8 hours very well. I found Revlon to be a great dupe to many high end foundations.

December 16, 2016

My favorite drugstore foundation by far! Weightless! Perfect blending capabilities! Color choices galor! Last all day! A must have for everyone's daily makeup routines.

October 24, 2016

I've been using this foundation for probably about 6-7 years now and I've never loved a foundation more than I have this one. It stays on my face all day but it doesn't look cakey at all.It makes your face look flawless and it comes in so many shades and two different formulas.
    Amazing drugstore foundation!!!

October 21, 2016

Pretty medium full coverage, good staying power, just wish it had more coverage. Good for my oily skin but not amazing. I still have to powder and my nose gets shiny after three hours. Good value, I just wish mine was more yellow toned

October 12, 2016

I was so happy that they released this with a pump! Finally!

This is probably one of the best drugstore foundations, nice colour range and great coverage.

October 03, 2016

Not great for someone who has dry skin. It enhanced my skin flakes and make some cracking on my skin. A thing layer was used with a moisturizer, but it still dried out on my skin. It would best be used for someone who is strictly oily face.

September 19, 2016

This is a really good foundation for those who really want full coverage and it lasts all day and night. I would suggest using a primer before using because it is so matte those who have pore problems may not like the enhancement of pores. Because there is like zero moisturizer in this. I found though as I aged I had to switch to Loreal for age it does wonders for hiding my pores and newly found wrinkles that are starting. I would say this is great for 18 to 30 year olds, unless you are blessed with no wrinkles and no pores. I miss the revlon color stay days though :(

September 12, 2016

This is the holy grail of makeup. I've tried so many foundations and nothing really compares to this . I have red, acne scarred skin and it covers it so well . I apply it with a real techniques sponge and my face doesn't look over done . You can find this most places .

anoosi23 added a new review for
    PC Milk Chocolate

gypsigyrl has posted in the forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

Kzeleni earned the Beauty Guru badge

gadzooks added a new review for
    VH Spicy Thai Chili Sauce