Revlon ColorStay 24hr Foundation Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 613 in Foundation

December 16, 2016

My favorite drugstore foundation by far! Weightless! Perfect blending capabilities! Color choices galor! Last all day! A must have for everyone's daily makeup routines.

October 24, 2016

I've been using this foundation for probably about 6-7 years now and I've never loved a foundation more than I have this one. It stays on my face all day but it doesn't look cakey at all.It makes your face look flawless and it comes in so many shades and two different formulas.
    Amazing drugstore foundation!!!

October 21, 2016

Pretty medium full coverage, good staying power, just wish it had more coverage. Good for my oily skin but not amazing. I still have to powder and my nose gets shiny after three hours. Good value, I just wish mine was more yellow toned

October 12, 2016

I was so happy that they released this with a pump! Finally!

This is probably one of the best drugstore foundations, nice colour range and great coverage.

October 03, 2016

Not great for someone who has dry skin. It enhanced my skin flakes and make some cracking on my skin. A thing layer was used with a moisturizer, but it still dried out on my skin. It would best be used for someone who is strictly oily face.

September 19, 2016

This is a really good foundation for those who really want full coverage and it lasts all day and night. I would suggest using a primer before using because it is so matte those who have pore problems may not like the enhancement of pores. Because there is like zero moisturizer in this. I found though as I aged I had to switch to Loreal for age it does wonders for hiding my pores and newly found wrinkles that are starting. I would say this is great for 18 to 30 year olds, unless you are blessed with no wrinkles and no pores. I miss the revlon color stay days though :(

September 12, 2016

This is the holy grail of makeup. I've tried so many foundations and nothing really compares to this . I have red, acne scarred skin and it covers it so well . I apply it with a real techniques sponge and my face doesn't look over done . You can find this most places .

September 07, 2016

When I am trying to reign in my beauty spend this is my go-to drugstore foundation. It rivals the boutique brands and costs half the price. It stays all day, could blend better, but with the proper application it looks good. Available in so many shades and like that it tailors formulas to skin types.

August 26, 2016

My favorite foundation by far! Weightless! Perfect blending capabilities! Color choices galor! Last all day! A must have for everyone's daily makeup routines.

August 26, 2016

Every year I try new foundations and I still come back to this one. Has perfect color for my very fair skin and stays in place all day no matter the climate. Does not irritate my sensitive skin either. I like that they have now changed the top to an easier nozzle system instead of just an open bottle. Affordable and easy to find. Have been using this for years now and recommend it.

Jamison Healthy Sleep