Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 773 in Mascara

The first Revlon mascara that helps lashes grow stronger while visibly adding length and volume.Lash enhancing formula complements the natural growth cycle of your lashes, improving their overall appearance and conditioning with each useGet lashes that look instantly longer and lusher and will also grow stronger day after dayOversized lash-extending brushOphthalmologist tested

October 03, 2016

This is another great drugstore mascara! it gives your lashes length and a lot of volume! The wand is bigger than most allowing complete coating of your lashes,

September 18, 2016

I really like this mascara, and thinking about it as I do this review, Im gonna switch back as I am using Cover Girl right now.

I love the green container too, one of my favorite colors, so that is always an appeal LOL

But anyhoo, I use to use this when it first came out and found it applied with ease, wasn't too wet, didn't need to build up on it as it applied thick on the first application, my lashes fanned out nice and honestly didn't look cheap and fake, they looked luscious and I think also it was cuz I was usinig a dark brown. it looks more realistic.

I found this product to be just okay. The brush is a nice enough shape and it gives a nice result but somehow with this particular mascara, I always end up with product on my eyelid. I'm not sure if it is maybe because the product is fairly wet? Anyway, for this reason I would personally be hesitant to repurchase.

March 19, 2016

Unfortunately I was not too impressed with this mascara. I used it mostly to see what it makes my eyelashes look like but the growth factor was a bonus. But this mascara did nothing for me for both growing my lashes and coating my lases. The wand is super big and hard to work with and it just doesn't do anything for my lashes. I wont be buying again.

March 09, 2016

This mascara was awful in my opinion. The spacing between the bristles on the head of the wand was too wide and made my lashes clump crazy. It was awful I think I only used it couple of times until I bought a different mascara.

February 08, 2016

I love this product. Great coverage and has a nice full brush

February 05, 2016

I love this mascara it plumps my eyelashes and give me the dark colour that I want and makes my lashes look thicker and longer , it's easy to remove and waterproof , all the good job and a very good price I love it

January 26, 2016

Definitely worth the price for the results I've received.

#1 Non- irritating
#2 Minimal to no flaking throughout the day
#3 Definitely grew new lashes and added length within 2weeks of consistent use
#4 Easy application with nice mascara brush

January 25, 2016

I really liked this mascara. It didn't grow my lashes or anything like that but I really liked the brush and have kept it to use with other mascaras.

January 24, 2016

This is an excellent mascara! I have noticed my lashes are looking longer after using a tube of this mascara. The mascara is easy to apply, and stays on with no flaking until you take it off. You will need to use a make up remover with this mascara. I love the formula and the wand. Great stuff!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation