Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara Reviews

Ranked #502 out of 775 in Mascara

Revlon grow luscious plumping mascara, the latest innovation from grow luscious mascara, plumps lashes up to 200%* instantly for maximum volume

October 22, 2016

I love this mascara! I find it really adds volume, which I find most waterproof mascara do not. It is long lasting and doesn't smudge. I can't say enough great things about it. Definately my favorite mascara to date!

June 08, 2016

I loved this product!! Its been discontinued sadly!! I will definitely miss it. I have been buying it for years and was totally bummed when I found out about this. Hopefully one day it will return :)

March 24, 2015

This mascara is very good, it's dark in colour and I love the wand, it allows you to get all the lashes, and it's big so it adds volume. I do find that it clumps a little bit since the consistency is kind of thick, but other than that I recommend it.

November 30, 2014

I've been using this mascara for 2 months and it makes my eye lashes so long and curly. I love the blackened brown colour. definitely worths the try!

October 22, 2014

This mascara started off working very well, it applied very nicely, didn't clump at all and only a small amount of flaking occurred. After about 5 uses, the wand became so thick and full of clumps, even after wiping the brush clean it became impossible not to end up with clumps. Not impressed!

October 20, 2014

I personally find mascara features extremely subjective. What's great for you doesn't matter at all for the next person. My criteria is this; must be a wet formula so that I can work with it as it dries to comb out lashes. I have pretty long lashes, but they are blond on the end, so I want to pop, but not a lot of glop and clumps. It must wash off with my face wash. I cannot be bothered to wash my face and then remove my make up. If it leaves telltale signs after washing it's not for me. It has to avoid the dreaded 'repeat'. Those lovely long lashes of mine tend to hit my upper eyelid area due to deep set eyes, and I don't want a black blot up there. After trying a lot of mascara's I eventually settled on this one because it hit all my points and wasn't too expensive.

1.5/5

June 22, 2014

I though with the fancy packaging and the Revlon name this would be would a great product, but it was a big snooze. My lashes all stuck together and they weren't long or even cute. It was a total waste.

March 01, 2014

I find this to be an ok mascara, but it does not "plump" up the lashes. The other grow luscious mascara does a better job at volumizing and thickening, but this does a better job at separating and defining. For this mascara to work well, it takes a longer time to go and comb through every lash, but this mascara separates my lashes well. This mascara can get clumpy also, which is why combing through every lash carefully is important

February 17, 2014

I do not like this mascara and I am surprised as Revlon is my usual brand. Thought I would give this a try when I saw it. It makes my lashes clumpy and if it gets in your eye it stings like hell

September 28, 2013

Helps my small eyes look large!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends