Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 595 in Foundation

Makeup so refreshingly light, it melts right in, creating a fresh even look. So the only one that knows you are wearing makeup is you. Blends seamlessly, buildable coverage.

June 27, 2016

This is okay foundation for a drugstore brand but it's not wonderful. I got a good colour match but it goes on with light coverage and yet somehow still manages to make me look cakey. I have to blend it out with a bunch of translucent powder just to make it look smooth. I wouldn't recommend this one, foundation is worth a splurge!

February 10, 2016

So creamy and smooth. And the staying power was incredible. Was able to find a tone that matched my skin perfectly. Will definitely purchase again when this runs out.

January 28, 2016

I have olive skin and after searching high and low for a foundation that won't break the bank or make me break out I have finally found it! This foundation sits pretty light on the skin, covers all my imperfections and doesn't upset my skin at all. If you have skin that's got some pigment in it this is one to try.

May 11, 2015

I like it but don't love it. Its good for a light layering but too much and it turns caked . it blends smoothly and is drugstore priced.

April 30, 2015

I've recently purchased a bottle of Revlon Nearly Naked foundation for the first time (they were on sale for 9.99 each and I had a 5$ off coupon so the price was right) but maybe I shouldn't have. While it does get the job done (my skin looks very smooth and toned when I use it) it is a little harsh and painful whenever I apply it (it starts to burn within seconds) so I definitely do not recommend getting it if you have sensitive skin.

April 01, 2015

This stuff is a total dupe for the urban decay naked foundation, but with a little less coverage. I love how natural it looks and I've owned it for a year and it still has lasted me and looks the same every time I use it, a nice finish. It also has the ability to build up coverage without looking cakey.

March 31, 2015

Love the product it was very light could hardly tell it was on looks good and I would buy it again

February 26, 2015

I used this product and I totally loved it! It looked great with my complexion !

February 08, 2015

I have oily skin and although Medium Beige matched me PERFECTLY (which never happens at the drugstore), this lasted an hour on my face before it looked super shiny. It has coconut oil in it so this may work better for those with dry skin.

February 02, 2015

I love it it works wonderful dose not cost to to much and I just love love love love love it so much lol...............

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml