Revlon Outrageous Shampoo

Revlon Outrageous Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #672 out of 935 in Shampoo

Revlon Equave Hydro Nutritive Shampoo For gently washing dry or damaged hair. Formulated with wheat proteins coconut maize and olive oil to revitalize and soften the capillary fibre without weighing the hair down. Contains active defence protector system - natural extracts of green tea - that protects the hair against external aggressions.

September 05, 2013

This shampoo smells great and the scent lasts a long time after washing. This can be purchased almost anywhere and the price tends to be lower than other shampoos. Makes your hair feel healthy and soft.

August 23, 2012

I bought this on sale and didnt really expect much. The bottle really doesn't do this shampoo justice...at all! The first thing i love the best about this shampoo is the smell! I cant exactly describe it but it makes my senses tingle in a good way...i want perfume that smells like this shampoo!

It is thick and rich, feels like it does a great job cleaning and conditioning. my hair doesnt feel sticky, oily or dry after using it. it feels nice, soft and light.

June 12, 2012

Well this product smells AMAZING! I love strongly sented shampoos and this one delievers! Other then the sent it really isnt worth bragging about. My hair felt brittle and dry after i dried it and it was almost to frizzy to manage and I normally dont have frizzy hair. Its a 50/50 toss up, love the smell, dont love the manageability afterwards.

June 07, 2012

I bought these for only$2.00 and now I can see why! I absolutely love the smell but it left my hair really frizzy and extra squeaky, like it was too clean. My hair felt awful after using it but the smell is perfect!!

May 16, 2012

great scent and leaves hair soft and silky! its all i use now

November 28, 2011

I found it to be so heavily purfumed that it gave me a headache!