Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1057 in Lipstick

Revolutionary wax-free gel technology for true colour clarity and high definition colour in one smooth swipe. Available in 20 high-definition shades.

Bolder. Brighter. More intense.

October 04, 2016

i have this lipstick in the shade magnolia and it is a peachy orange, i don't like the formula of this lipstick. it doen not apply evenly and it is not long lasting at all !
    i prefer other revlon lipsticks

September 07, 2016

I am a lipstick girl so I own many many different brands. The Revlon Ultra HD line is a great line-the lipsticks are pigmented and wear well all day long. My favourite colour is "tulip"-it's a perfect bright pink with a hint of coral. As the owner of both high end and drugstore lipsticks, I can truly say that this lipstick can compete with my more high end lipsticks! A great lipstick if you're looking for one at a lower price point.

August 25, 2016

As with other Revlon products I have used, I find the Ultra HD Lipstick to be a high-quality product. It goes on smoothly and stays on longer than other lipsticks I have tried. I like the clear packaging as it makes picking out a colour quickly that much easier. It smells like coconut for some reason, but other than that, no complaints.

June 24, 2016

I'm obsessed it's like a dupe for the smash box matte liquids I'm in love and get so many compliments on my lipstick I have them all but my fave has to be devotion

May 14, 2016

The color options in this collection is amazing. I believe it could compete with more high end products. It glides on easily and the color is long lasting.

May 05, 2016

I love this lipstick the colours are amazing and the smell isn't horrible like other lipsticks. I wear this one almost everyday because the colour is fantastic,

April 19, 2016

I randomly stumbled upon Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick - Peony, while I was hunting for that perfect soft pink. Oh am I ever glad that I did. It's such a pretty soft pink, and doesn't feel sticky on your lips and it is quite long lasting. Love it !

March 28, 2016

#545 Carnellion lipstick is very nice, looks chic and stay for a long time. I bought it a few time because it fits with any color of clothes and skin tones. Go and get it !!! :)

March 28, 2016

So I am not usually fond of wearing lipstick, but I thought I would give this one a try. As it turns out, it feels and looks great! Plus it lasts for hours. The Gladiolus colour is my favorite for a retro look and Petunia for a very trendy look.

March 15, 2016

A good lip colour can make your day and thats how I feel every time I just this lipstick. The shades are so vibrant and long lasting. Definitely will be wearing this from now on.