Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 1020 in Lipstick

Revolutionary wax-free gel technology for true colour clarity and high definition colour in one smooth swipe. Available in 20 high-definition shades.

Bolder. Brighter. More intense.

October 04, 2016

i have this lipstick in the shade magnolia and it is a peachy orange, i don't like the formula of this lipstick. it doen not apply evenly and it is not long lasting at all !
i prefer other revlon lipsticks

September 07, 2016

I am a lipstick girl so I own many many different brands. The Revlon Ultra HD line is a great line-the lipsticks are pigmented and wear well all day long. My favourite colour is "tulip"-it's a perfect bright pink with a hint of coral. As the owner of both high end and drugstore lipsticks, I can truly say that this lipstick can compete with my more high end lipsticks! A great lipstick if you're looking for one at a lower price point.

August 25, 2016

As with other Revlon products I have used, I find the Ultra HD Lipstick to be a high-quality product. It goes on smoothly and stays on longer than other lipsticks I have tried. I like the clear packaging as it makes picking out a colour quickly that much easier. It smells like coconut for some reason, but other than that, no complaints.

June 24, 2016

I'm obsessed it's like a dupe for the smash box matte liquids I'm in love and get so many compliments on my lipstick I have them all but my fave has to be devotion

May 14, 2016

The color options in this collection is amazing. I believe it could compete with more high end products. It glides on easily and the color is long lasting.

May 05, 2016

I love this lipstick the colours are amazing and the smell isn't horrible like other lipsticks. I wear this one almost everyday because the colour is fantastic,

April 19, 2016

I randomly stumbled upon Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick - Peony, while I was hunting for that perfect soft pink. Oh am I ever glad that I did. It's such a pretty soft pink, and doesn't feel sticky on your lips and it is quite long lasting. Love it !

March 28, 2016

#545 Carnellion lipstick is very nice, looks chic and stay for a long time. I bought it a few time because it fits with any color of clothes and skin tones. Go and get it !!! :)

March 28, 2016

So I am not usually fond of wearing lipstick, but I thought I would give this one a try. As it turns out, it feels and looks great! Plus it lasts for hours. The Gladiolus colour is my favorite for a retro look and Petunia for a very trendy look.

March 15, 2016

A good lip colour can make your day and thats how I feel every time I just this lipstick. The shades are so vibrant and long lasting. Definitely will be wearing this from now on.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!