Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Eye Definer
Good

Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Eye Definer Reviews

Ranked #750 out of 820 in Eye Liner

Strong sexy eyes continue to smoulder from the catwalks. Rimmel’s innovative formula gives you colour that hits you between the eyes.

January 12, 2017

Bought this in a pinch because I needed a black one that could go on my waterline. I love how smooth, quick and easy this goes on. It is also a twist top so no pesky sharpening of your pencil. It is just as good as the last one that I was using that I bought at Sephora which was expensive. The only downsides are...
    the smudger end I don't like the material it is made of it is rough and doesn't smudge like the higher end ones I have used. and it lasts no where near 10 hrs on my waterline. But neither did the Bad gal liner. I think this will be my new go to. Hopefully they'll start making it in a lot more colors.

September 30, 2014

I got this in the color starlit black and it goes on soooooo good! since it is a twist cap to apply its much more safe because I know a pencil shaving will not puncture my eye. it also has sparkles in it which I LOVEE! i would recommend this eyeliner to anyone.

June 20, 2014

Very runny,smudgy eyeliner. I usually have no issues with Rimmel London makeup, but by the end of the day, this eye liner has smudged all over my eyes withuout me touching my face!

June 16, 2014

I love how smoothly it applies and it was a great price :)

Greys Anatomy

Nipozzano Red wine

Masi Costasera Amorone 2011

Giella Cosmetics

Nicole0953 added a new review for
    Romantic Bear

Sarb added a new review for
    Nike Air Max Thea