Rimmel London Eye Magnifier Magnif'Eyes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #682 out of 775 in Mascara

Ultra-extending, eye opening mascara. Unique Eye Magnifier applicator. Body boosting formula For 70% more vertical lashes and outstanding lash lift. Give them an eyeful!

December 10, 2015

I love Rimmel products - they really are the best bang for buck! This mascara doesn't disappoint. No need to spend more $$ for more expensive brands when you have a product that works so well.

September 09, 2014

This product is amazing! Rimmel always delivers when it comes to affordable eye make-up, that is bold. Rimmel mascara gives you the lush, full, long falsie look without the hassel. It's a Summer/Fall must have.

April 18, 2014

I am always trying new products and have tried this. I threw it out as soon as I tried it. Did not make any noticeable difference to my lashes. I like to have shocking full eyes and this product just didn't cut it.

February 19, 2010

I had high hopes for this mascara when I first bought it.

I love Rimmel London products, and I think they are very high quality items.

However, I find that this mascara just makes my lashes clump and look very 'spidery legged'. The wand is long and stiff, which does not allow for a lot of flexibility when applying the product. The actually applicator is too small, and too wide to do any good with my lashes.

The formula itself is extremely thick and clumpy.

Another feature of this product that is strange to me is that the applicator has a very narrow end with no brush! This makes lashes at the corners of the eyes look extremely clumpy and just not sexy!

I will not repurchase this mascara even on sale!

XoXo,
Whitney

January 02, 2010

I have very short eyelashes & am always on the lookout for a great mascara. I have purchased this product a couple of times before & have found it to be a good buy for the price. I always found it tended to dry out quickly so I never managed to finish a tube but again because of the cheap price I still thought it was worth it, however the last time I did purchase a tube it was so dry I couldn't even get it to stick to my lashes. I thought maybe it was an old tube that had been overlooked on the store shelf. i then went to another store purchased another tube, same problem. Needless to say I would not purchase this product again, nor would I recommend it. It also makes me question the freshness & quality control of Rimmels products.

June 18, 2009

Really makes your eyes stand out. No clumping. Washes off easily. Gives your lashes volume. Highly recommend it to anyone.

April 19, 2009

This mascara lengthened my lashes a little bit, but it's not worth it. Putting it on it looks fine, but the effect faded quickly. It did not open my eyes whatsoever (as it advertises). Also, it takes a while to dry- this isn't a huge problem for me, but my mom used the same mascara (her own tube) and was aggravated at how many times it smeared onto her lid and under her eyes. Overall, quite a lackluster mascara...

1.5/5

February 17, 2009

I love trying new kinds of makeup, so when Rimmel came out with this waterproof mascara, I thought I'd try it. Unfortunately, theres a risk to trying new things and this mascara was a complete waste of money. I've never had a mascara that clumped more and it takes forever to dry. It also left smudges around my eyes and is very difficult to take off. I like alot of Rimmel's eyeliners and lipsticks, but when it comes to their mascara...don't bother.

December 04, 2008

for a drug store mascara this is the best i've found.. doesn't clump and goes on easy... found it flakes a little bit, more so as it gets a bit older but for drug store def not bad... the brush does lose some bristles with use as well but doesn't really affect the performance... comes off nice and easy too...

November 21, 2008

The Rimmel Eye Magnifier gives you length and volume but not necessarily give you an "open eyed look" like it says on the packaging. It works just like any other decent, ordinary mascara. There is no clumping and it doesn't get all flaky on your laches even after long hours.
Some people may not like the brush because it's plastic and a tiny bit bendy but I thought it gave me great flexabilty and got to all the corners. Because of the brush it was easier to control than ordinary brush bristols (those soft, stringy ones).
Overall, The Rimmel Eye Magnifier is a good store brand mascara, I would totally get another one when i run out of my first!