Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation Reviews

Ranked #335 out of 595 in Foundation

Why 25 hours? Because you want your makeup to last as long as you do. Face it. Your day is stressful. Early mornings, late nights. And we all want our makeup to look fresh and feel comfortable all day long. Rimmel London introduces Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation, our first foundation that is sweat, heat, humidity and transfer-proof for up to a full 25 hours. The revolutionary formula, complete with a revitalizing mineral complex and moisturising aqua primer, helps to reenergise overworked skin. Feels hydrating all day. No sign of make up fatigue for up to a full 25 hours. It's time to demand more!

June 16, 2016

This is a great formula (I've always had good experiences with Rimmel), a good price, and sold at so many stores. It's nice and lightweight and most importantly doesn't go on with any oiliness. It blends well with me, and works well with my regimen of adding powder, blush, and bronzer. I've been using Rimmel for so many years, and have kept up with their updated formulas and this is just as good as any they've had. I found this one had a nice matte effect.

June 16, 2016

This product has probably been my favourite for years. I've always worn this to special events, even just for going out and it really does stay on for a while. The scent does smell nice and it does feel heavy once you initially apply it on. The coverage is okay but I would totally recommend it!

February 15, 2016

I love rimmel foundation. The lasting finish 25 hour is great. It lasted a long time and is so soft and smooth on your skin. For the price I think it is the best buy

April 20, 2015

I bought this because a YouTuber I watch highly recommended it for a drug store full coverage foundation. While I do find it full coverage when first applied, it does fade on me about half way through the day. I usually touch up with powder anyway, so it's not that big of a deal. I love how it looks when first applied though, which is why I give it such a good rating. It blends perfectly and matches my skin tone exactly. For a drug store foundation it really is a good buy.

November 11, 2014

This foundation is really a breakthrough among drug store foundations, as Rimmel has added moisturizing Aqua Primer to this Mineral Complex enriched foundation. Ever since I started using this, I have hooked on to it. It literally stays all day! I haven't worn this for 25 hours but for good 8-9 hours and I was totally shocked to see no oxidation and no signs of cracking up or anything!

It is also transfer resistant, in the sense that it wont come off on the neck line of my shirt, nor on the screen of my cellphone. The weird thing that impressed me the most is that it did not dry out my skin through out the day! I mean every foundation I have used would require me to touch up after 4-5 hours and to look for dryness on face, but the Aqua Primer in there is really at work!

The shade that matched me perfectly is True Ivory. Its a medium shade with light yellow/warm undertones. I do not even need a setting powder on this because the shade looks perfect and it has a natural looking matte finish. This is a full coverage foundation on my normal/dry skin. No primer is needed for this one but I still like to use The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin boost as a primer.

This foundation comes in 9 shades and the good news is that if you are in the medium skin tone range, ie., fair-medium, medium or medium dark, with pink or yellow undertones, you will be able to find a perfect match. Unfortunately, if you are really fair or really dark, it may be a tough luck.

The packaging can be a turn off for some. Its in a regular tube with 30ml of product and I have to be careful not to squeeze out too much

May 27, 2014

I purchased this product simply because I was broke, out of foundation, and it was the cheapest option... I am now regretting this hasty buy! Maybe my expectations are too high - I had been using Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation previously which I loved, and do require more coverage from my foundation (uneven skintone and some light scars). Two big things I noted about the Rimmel foundation: 1) It was very watery (after shaking) and soaked right into my sponge - I used a lot more due to this which makes me question my actual savings, and I also did not enjoy the ‘wet’ feeling during application; 2) Poor coverage - it barely helped to even out my skin tone and I had to apply a lot more concealer than usual. On the plus side though, it did have a delightful scent and a smooth finish.

March 01, 2014

This is a very good foundation. The smell can be off-putting however. I don't think that this foundation lasts 25 hours, but it does last a very long time. I think it is also good for a lot of skin types as it has a creamier texture and is very easy to blend into the skin. The coverage is medium to high, and it is buildable,

July 15, 2013

i have been using rimmel foundation for a few years now and I really like it. I m not a fan of foundation but I really do like that one. it does cover any imperfection in the face, but it is a bit heavy. In the summer it will smear a bit but not too bad. The price is good too.

June 12, 2012

This is the only foundation that I use. I have a lot of redness in my skintone and this coveres it beautifully and it lasts all day. It is a bit heavy and although it says it doesnt transfer, it does. However, after trying dozens of foundations to try and find one that will work with me, my search has come to an end and I would highly recomend this. You dont have to cake it on and it spreads well and covers just about every imperfection when it comes to uneven skin tone. I also have sensitive skin and this does not irritate me at all.

February 08, 2012

I love this foundation, It gives a great coverage and really is long lasting. It does feel a bit heavy but it definetly delivers.