Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer Reviews

Found at shoppers
Long lasting.
Easy to apply.
No shine all day.
Keeps make up stay in place.
No need reapply make up..
Great for keeping eyeshadow in place.

May 31, 2015

Made my skin way to shinny. Was a good prize but was not effective

April 23, 2015

Best drugstore primer!! Out of all of my primer choices this is always my go to.

April 15, 2015

One of my go to primer's when I am looking for something affordable. It works very well. It's no Mac primer but it is definitely good!!

April 03, 2015

This is a really oily primer and it feels like a moisturizer in the sense that it leaves a greasy film over my face.

March 18, 2015

Just bought some today because I forgot my usual primer at my house (at school during week) - bought it because it was the cheapest option the drugstore had, but I'm pretty impressed thus far.

March 02, 2015

Use it every day.!!!! Will probably alway use it now.

February 27, 2015

I have very dry skin so I was looking for a primer that hydrating, long wearing, wasn't matte, but didn't feel like silicone and left me looking dewy or with a slight glow. This primer is perfect. It's white cream based that goes on clear but has a slight iridescence to it, leaving your face with a natural looking glow. not shiny but youthful. It was a great base to my foundation. It wasn't heavy or think and it didn't leave me feeling cakey. Great lasting power. Perfect for more mature skin. This would NOT be good for you if you had oily skin though!!!!!