Good

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro Nail Polish in 310 Sunset Orange Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1121 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

April 11, 2012

I usually bypass the Rimmel London Nail Polish section because I wasn't that impressed with their 60 Seconds nail polishes but this colour caught my eye and since I've never tried the nail polishes from their Lasting Finish Pro line, I decided to give it a try.

310 Sunset Orange is a vibrant coral shade that is perfect as a Summer and Spring colour. It's a true coral shade rather than orange/tangerine which suits more skin tones. It's definitely an eye-catching shade.

THE PACKAGING. I really like the square packaging which makes storing it a lot easier. What is unique about this line of nail polishes is their one-of-a-kind brush. Unlike other nail polishes that have thin brushes, this one has a flat wide brush with a rounded tip which makes application easier. You can completely paint your finger nail with just two strokes. The fibers stay together making for more even application with no streaks.

THE FORMULATION. The formula of this nail polish is more on the watery side but I think this actually works to your advantage because it applies a lot more evenly and smoothly with no streaks (which is often a problem with thicker polishes). It's pigmented and buildable, although two coats was enough to completely cover my nails. It dries quickly and it has a glossy finish. The formula is very comparable to the Essie nail polishes.

THE WEAR. It claims to last for up to 10 days which I've found to be false. I was pretty impressed that it lasted a week without chipping but it certainly didn't make the 10-day mark. That's not really a concern for me since I do like to change my nail colour once a week.

Overall, I was very impressed with this nail polish and I'm for sure going to try out other shades. It's very inexpensive (~$4) but works well.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!