Rimmel London Natural Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 285 in Bronzer

That perfect sun-kissed tan is yours any time of year! With Rimmel London's Natural Bronzer, you can choose the shade that flatters, and give yourself a radiant new glow or perk up an existing tan.

November 30, 2016

I have very fair skin and in the winter I look like a ghost. I have this Rimmel bronzer to give me a sunkissed skin tone. It doesn't turn orange, just a light tan. I don't apply much of it, but it is effective on the cheeks and nose. A little pricey.

November 01, 2016

Rimmel London is great for affordability. As a company, they are always inventing new products and keeping up with demand for new things. Also, they have totally their own style, "The London Look". It draws me to Rimmel for that reason too. I have used quite a few of their products, but the Natural Bronzer I didn't much like.

It goes on like dirt almost. It seems to settle into my pores and look like I have tons of black heads. The color is very important, and I don't use as dark of one as in the image above. But still, I didn't like it. It didn't blend nicely and didn't give a smooth look. I like the slight sparkle to give the look of luminosity and healthiness; like a youthful glow.

I found their blush is about the same, it settles in your pores. I guess if you have no visible pores and porcelain skin, this would be better. For some reason I find the cheaper make ups are good for people with perfect skin, free of blemishes and large pores. I find I have to use more expensive make up when it is going on my face. I can use cheaper stuff for mascara, liner, brow powder or shadow.

November 01, 2016

This is the very first bronzer I ever bought, and the packaging is still the same with the molded starburst. I have been a repeat buyer with it b/c I love the natural tan tone with it to add shady areas. I like that it's a little shimmery bronzey to give a summer glow. It's really easy to work with being a powder and is perfect for a first timer. It has a lot of product in it, usually about 6 months worth using it everyday.

November 01, 2016

Beau et bon bronzer satinée parfais pour une peau d'été. Effet super lumineux sur la peau. Pour ma part,je préfère les poudre bronzante plus matte, effet plus naturel.

November 01, 2016

Il est un bon bronzeur pour quelqu'un qui recherche un style plus glowy que natural! J'aime pas l'effet glow que ce bronzeur fait sur ma peau! Je préfère ceux qui sont plus naturel!

November 01, 2016

This bronzer had high reviews so I went off and bought one but was a bit disappointed. Maybe the colour I brought was too light but I found it to be ineffective. Prefer other brands.

September 27, 2016

I purchased this at the beginning of summer and used it quite often. A little goes a long way and there is still a lot of product left. The price is excellent and I love the way this covered, leaving a soft glow without feeling heavy on my skin. My daughter bought one too but hers is all gone!

September 21, 2016

This was always my go to bronze! The colour is amazing and it great when you have gone up in skin colour in the summer. I have switched to a different brand now, but when I am on a budget, I will always buy this

September 08, 2016

I've been using this product for almost a decade and it's by far my favorite. It's light enough that you can barely feel it and it's very easy to match a complimentary skin tone. So easy to apply and always on sale!

August 29, 2016

This product is good but only in addition to others blush/bronzers cus on its own its poor in regards to pigment and natural look. I use it to blend with a more pink color as well as a matte brown and then i topoff with a shimmer (i know its allot but im talking makeup for an event strictly !! otherwise nobody has time for all that lol) If you are looking for something to use for a quick everyday cheek this is not the one and in my opinion you can do much much better for the price!