Rimmel London Natural Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 307 in Bronzer

That perfect sun-kissed tan is yours any time of year! With Rimmel London's Natural Bronzer, you can choose the shade that flatters, and give yourself a radiant new glow or perk up an existing tan.

March 21, 2017

love this bronzer use tons of it as me and my three daughters use it daily, love number 22 its amazing and your face looks as if you had nice sun tanning. recommend it to all

March 21, 2017

J'adore mettre une touche de soleil dans mon visage et cette palette est parfaite. Le rapport qualité prix est formidable. C'est léger et parfait pour donner le petit éclat qu'il nous manque parfois.

March 13, 2017

I do like using this bronzer as a contour as it is not too shimmery and goes on smoothly/evenly. I do, however, wish there were more colour options as it can be hard to find a contour shade that is not as orangey, which I look for in the winter time! I do recommend giving this a try though, because it is inexpensive and has worked well for what I'm paying for.

March 10, 2017

J'utilise le Natural Bronzer de Rimmel depuis longtemps, j'ai la peau très pâle et je met ce Bronzer avec un gros pinceau. Je l'applique sur mon visage, cou et décolté pour un effet plus naturel. Je choisi une teinte avec plus de brun que d'orange pour mon teint, la poudre est légèrement pailletée sans trop.

March 08, 2017

I was never big on bronzing or contouring, but I decided to try it anyway. This bronzer was a good starting point, because it was much cheaper compared to other ones.

March 04, 2017

Just recently met someone so at 51 I am using makeup for the first time in 23 years. Love to use thebronzer in order to put the finishing touches on my makeup. Recommend strongly.

February 27, 2017

This bronzer is not too expensive but definitely, lives up to its claims. IT doesn't make you look orange but still gives you that warm sunkissed effect. It's on the matte side which gives you a more natural look. If you haven't already given this one a try, I recommend it. You are sure to be impressed!

February 13, 2017

For a drugstore bronzer this works fantastic. It is very pigmented and easily blendable. It gives me a soft natural glow on my skin. It is very affordable

February 05, 2017

This is a great drugstore bronzer! The color is subtly and not overly sparkly. It is just a nice, easy glow! It makes my skin look fab during this awful winter with no sun! Great color!

February 05, 2017

Im a bronzer fanatic. I use bronzers everyday on my cheeks for that added natural glow and too add a nice hue too my skin. I like this particular product because 1. Its super cheap I get it for about $6 and it lasts a good year 2. It adds a nice shimmer and shine too your skin. 3. It doesn't look orange or have a dark unnatural color too it and 4.. It stays on my face all day long without me having to re-apply it. The only thing that I do NOT like about it is that it contains at least 3 different kinds of Parabens. I have been a health fanatic now for 2 years now and I have now steared away from products that contained harmful ingredients too the body. I will only buy again is they change there formula or omit the parabens.