Rimmel London ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 773 in Mascara

July 29, 2016

Such an awesome mascara! It is super pigmented and is great for layering. I like to use this mascara over top of my other lighter mascaras as this one can be a big heavier. I wouldn't recommend this product for using it on its own.

June 19, 2016

I kept seeing this mascara all over Pinterest for high end mascara dupes. I had to go out and buy it to see if they were right, normally I'm disappointed with other mascaras and they don't compare to my favourite one. Well, I was pleasantly surprised with this one, it lengthened, volumized and didn't clump. It was a nice deep colour and didn't take a ton of coats to achieve the look I wanted. The price was great too, although the smell was a little odd, I'd say kinda like soil but that's not enough to stop me from repurchasing!

May 16, 2016

I bought this mascara cause i heard that it might be a dupe for the Too faced Better than sex mascara. I dont think it is as good as too faced but it is surprisinfly good for such a cheap price.

April 13, 2016

I really like scandaleyes it makes my lashes have lots of volume and they look super thick. I hate eating my money on high end mascara. I find a lot of drugstore brand to be the same if not better!

March 20, 2016

I love this mascara it makes my lashes look amazing! It doesn't make my lashes look or feel clumpy it makes them look really long! I love using this mascara everyday and the price is great!

March 01, 2016

It's my first try or this mascara. I kinda like it, not sure yet if it is so great, I have to get use to it. But I does a good jog volumising my lashes and I love the brushes peanut shape.

February 15, 2016

Great mascara!does an amazing job at lenghthening my lashes does not clump,last all day great prize and is my go to mascara whenever I go out ! The color is dark and stands out .

February 11, 2016

I bought this mascara to use in the mornings before I go to my aqua size class. Well I am disappointed in the product because it almost has zero coverage. I go over and over my lashes with the wand and it barely even seems to do anything let alone cover the lashes. You would never know I applied mascara to my eyelashes.

February 10, 2016

I really like this mascara for various reasons. It is at a great price to purchase, it works very well for my lashes as it coats every lash, doesnt clump or flake and makes them look very full and voluminous. I have repurchased this mascara and will repurchase again because I wear this very often and enjoy it.

January 28, 2016

Very cheap for what it does! For a drugstore brand it works wonders! I honestly would recommend to anyone ! Great results for my lashes makes them volumous and thick!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!