Ritz Chips Reviews

Ranked #1039 out of 1062 in Snacks

July 31, 2016

I love these cracker chips. They are amazing with some cream cheese spread on top. They are priced well however they are difficult to find around me. Every now and then Walmart will get some in. I like the crunch to them. I'm sure they are healthier than an actual chip but I doubt they are super healthy. Still a yummy treat.

April 18, 2016

I'm not sure how much heathky they are then normal chips but they are tasty. We have tried the chedder, plain and sour cream and onion and we liked them all.

March 03, 2016

These chips are so addictive, love the cheddar flavor ,they have a nice crunch and I like the little hint of salt.Ritz crackers have always been my favorite so I knew these would be delicious too,they are a mix between a chip and a cracker ,one of my favorite

February 13, 2016

They are pretty tasty, and an easy quick snack replacing chips. Kids love them, and are a good little snack for school too. More variety of flavours is my only negative thing to say.

January 29, 2016

These are really tasty and very addicting.
I am a fan of the flavours. I like to take them
to work in my lunch.

January 29, 2016

I was about to purchase another brand for the family but then saw these and decided to give it a try. These are really addicting. I got the cheddar flavor and it was really delicious. My kids loved them as well.

January 04, 2016

Ritz Chips;

I didn't like personally
I like either cracker
or chip

this in between didn't really work for me, didn't know whether to serve as an appetizer or snack as chips in a bowl

the flavoured was the greatest neither consistancy and texture

November 26, 2015

So flavourful, crunchy and delicious! Such a great snack and so addictive.

October 29, 2014

These are the most addictive crackers ever!!! Although not a first choice health wise for a snack these things are amazing!!!

June 04, 2012

Description: We’ve oven-toasted the one-of-a-kind Ritz taste into a chip your whole family will enjoy! With a non-stop crunch and a variety of mouth-watering flavours including Original, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Onion, Multigrain and Veggie, Ritz Chips are sure to satisfy your snack cravings.

------

Ladies, these are delicious!

My favourite flavour is the Veggie. Each chip is loaded with flavour! These chips are baked - not fried, and have a wonderful (& addictive) crunch. They are extremely flaky, and fresh. 61% less fat than regular chips!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!