Rogers Service Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 144 in Cell Phones

Shaw Rogers Comcast Motorola Digital Cable Box CATV Converter DCT2500 DCT2524/1612 is used on ADELPHIA, AT&T, CHARTER CABLE, CABLE ONE, CABLE VISION, COGECO, COMCAST, COX, MEDIA COM, MEDIA ONE, ROGERS-CANADA, SHAW-CANADA, TIME WARNER CABLE, and more.

0.5/5

January 18, 2016

My Rogers bill is my highest bill I get and its only for internet and cable. A lot of the time it doesn't even work or it freezes. When I call and complain they usually give me a small credit, which is good but I still end up paying $150 + for a service that doesnt work all the time.

November 04, 2015

Terrible customer service. Absolutely appalling. They aren't upfront or completely honest when you ask questions. I will never ever recommend them for any reason. Was a customer for nearly a decade and they were consistently awful.

October 15, 2015

This people are disappointing. I am about to pay almost $2,000 between a crazy bill they sent me for $1,500 for over charges between 2 months and cancelling. This is sickening! Its crazy that a human being would use this much!
    Also their customer service is the worst in the world!

September 09, 2014

I have had Rogers cell phone service for at least 15 years now! I would not use the others as Rogers has always corrected the minor wrongs and the package we have is phenomenal! Never had a problem with dropped calls no matter where I am and the nice thing is Rogers will randomly call me to see that I am still content with package or see if there is anything else that suits my current needs better. As well they let me know by phone or text any new packages available. To me that is outstanding customer service.

July 18, 2014

We have a package with Rogers and it is pretty good , just minor issues with them but have been corrected with a phone call. They could do better with the phone plans but it's overall pretty good

February 20, 2014

Great price but horrible customer service. I wouldn't use them again if my life depended on it

September 05, 2013

Hopeless service. They have no credibility and if you don't watch your billing, it can inflate even if your service is still the same.

September 05, 2013

Our family has had several run-ins with Rogers. Their billing practices, customer service, contract, cost structure and transparency were all problematic. We took a close look at one of their bills and discovered inconsistencies as well as inappropriate charges. It took us hours and hours of calls over several weeks but never resolved our issue. We eventually took our business elsewhere. We will never use them again.

0.5/5

March 28, 2013

their customer service SUCKS!!! they lie and conive and costed me a fortune

May 16, 2012

My experience was terrible with Rogers cable. I called their customer service line for two reasons: 1) They had spontaneously stopped transmitting The Score with their normal service, and 2) I was receiving constant calls from a woman with a strong accent I THINK was trying to sell me more services. I was not able to communicate very well with her as she could not speak fluent English. I ended up with a manager named Liz who was only able to tell me that Rogers chose NOT to advise their customers of their mistake of transmitting The Score with their digital plus package for YEARS without noticing. As far as my other concern goes, Liz tried to tell me I was racist because I was complaining about someone having an accent. That was absolutely NOT my concern! My issue was that she was calling me to speak English with me and she was not able to. I escalated the issue to their House of the President, but I heard no resolution back. I wouldn't stay with this company, even if that means not having TV service at all.