Roux 'Tween Time - Instant haircolour touch-up stick
Good

Roux 'Tween Time - Instant haircolour touch-up stick Reviews

Ranked #195 out of 258 in Hair Colour

Roux Tween Time Temporary Haircolor Touch-Up Stick is a easy to use.
It's temporary haircolor that applies like lipstick.
 Compatible with all haircolour.

February 12, 2016

On the whole, I recommend this product, however the colour is a bit off. I bought medium brown and the colour is a bit red, although it looks brown on the stick. It colours the grey reasonably well and helps me cope in that last week before getting my roots done.

August 18, 2015

My colourist told me about this product, and I found it at Shoppers. It has saved my confidence between colour sessions. I love the pricepoint and how easy it is to use. I don't love that it leaves rings of colour on my towels and on my pillow cases, but what touch-up product wouldn't?

August 13, 2013

I started going grey pretty young and don't like using hair dyes once a month. I found this wax stick that you can put on your roots to cover up the grey in between dying. You simply take the wax stick, run it under water and colour on your roots. It stays until the next time you wash your hair. It comes in several different shades and it a great in between.