S-NAC - The Anti-Hangover Pill

S-NAC - The Anti-Hangover Pill Reviews

1 review
Ranked #103 out of 176 in Supplements

December 02, 2015

S-NAC is a nootropic antioxidant formulation that can help improve focus and memory while decreasing the detrimental effects of alcohol. I am utilizing it to help my with my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

The capsules are a bright Pylon Orange, and seem thicker than other capsules. But they go down quite well with a cup of water or milk.

There is no aftertaste, and they do not smell.

It's nice to actually have real bursts of energy like a Mario Brothers Power Up. I'm not feeling quite as lethargic as I normally do, despite my current awful sleeping patterns.

Overall, S-NAC really does help give me that extra boost. Is it perfect, no. Does it help me concentrate better, yes. Does it reduce my daytime fatigue, yes. Does it help me feel better the day after having a few pints, oh yes!

I'll definitely be keeping S-NAC in my vitamin/nutrient cabinet for future prevention of post fun-night craft beer tastings and those days that I had an extra awful sleep and need to refocus my brain.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear