Safety 1st Complete Healthcare kit
Good

Safety 1st Complete Healthcare kit Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

September 16, 2016

This kit is not worth your money. Buy yourself a good theomometer. The brush, clippers, and nail files are cheap and break easily. The idea behind this kit is a good thought.

April 24, 2016

The nose sucker I found was garbage but did love the nail clipper and everything else. Mine came with a cradle cap comb and that was awesome. And the baby's brush was very soft and gental.

March 30, 2016

Amazing little set for any family house hold! Great for a baby shower gift because everyone that is a FTP will need this set! It comes with all the baby essentials, thermometer, medicine dropper, nail clippers, nail files, comb, brush etc! What's not to love!! It's affordable and comes in gender friendly colours as well as gender neutral and affordable! We use ours weekly.

February 18, 2016

I received this set for my daughter.. And it is the most useful kit ever.. I've used every single piece in this set.. Comb,aspirator,nail clipper,thermometer..all of it. Came in handy.

February 13, 2016

I got this for my son when he was a baby, I purchased it at Walmart for $14.97 and it seemed to have very useful things in it. As time went by I gradually used every piece that is in this kit. I think also that if your getting a gift for someone who is expecting this would be great to give as part of the gift because people usually forget the little things when pregnant until they need something and it's not there.