Safety 1st Multi-Purpose Latch (12018) Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 149 in Baby Accessories - Locks & Straps

November 16, 2016

I purchased these thinking I was gonna be able to keep my cupboards shut and fridge closed. Well I was very wrong! Within 10 minutes my son had opened the cupboard and it would not work on my fridge. I guess the adhesive part is not good. So if you don't mind ruining your cupboards I guess you. An go buy some gorilla glue,crazy glue or epoxy and put the adhesive part in yourself but maybe that is why they don't make the adhesive so strong, so that your stuff does. It get ruined. I guess it is a pretty bad invention, however like I said if you don't mind ruining your cupboards then go get some stronger adhesive.

November 16, 2016

I actually find that these work really well! Though my daughter is not very curious- as soon as she sees these on the cupboards, she doesn't really try to get in. They are easy to apply to awkward cupboard doors too!

March 24, 2015

these didnt work at all,my kids could easily pull them off .

1.5/5

September 09, 2014

OMG this was a waste of time and money. It didn`t even stick to the surface I wanted it to stick to and only made things more frustrating. It did not keep my daughter from opening anything. Don`t waste your money and buy this product. the sticky pad was not even sticky at all!